Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 159
I'm excited to hear more about these ancient breeds! I think it's fascinating that they are considered different from the "modern" breeds. And thank the lord for getting rid of the four legs, two wings restriction!! I can't wait for wyverns and drakes!!

I have a ton of questions about them though, will there be a dev Q&A about them?
I'm excited to hear more about these ancient breeds! I think it's fascinating that they are considered different from the "modern" breeds. And thank the lord for getting rid of the four legs, two wings restriction!! I can't wait for wyverns and drakes!!

I have a ton of questions about them though, will there be a dev Q&A about them?
Heart.gif
Ancient breeds sound awesome! I do wonder though:

Can they coli, have familiars, and when the first ancient breeds are released, can we make skins and accents of them for festival skin contests?

Also more eternal youths. Yesss.
Ancient breeds sound awesome! I do wonder though:

Can they coli, have familiars, and when the first ancient breeds are released, can we make skins and accents of them for festival skin contests?

Also more eternal youths. Yesss.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Oh, OH! Does this mean we might actually get Gaolers as a breed? *crosses fingers*
Oh, OH! Does this mean we might actually get Gaolers as a breed? *crosses fingers*
Question about ancient breeds (sorry if this has been asked before): What about eye types? Will they be able to have the same eye types like modern dragons (multigaze, primal, etc.) or will they have common eyes?

I'll wager the first ancient breed is gonna be swiftwings
Question about ancient breeds (sorry if this has been asked before): What about eye types? Will they be able to have the same eye types like modern dragons (multigaze, primal, etc.) or will they have common eyes?

I'll wager the first ancient breed is gonna be swiftwings
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
Might I suggest that Ancient Breeds have a separate "lair", so to speak?

It seems as though Ancient Breeds will be appearing more frequently than Modern Breeds, and it would be very easy to fill one's lair with these new-oldcomers. Since lair expansion is already very expensive, and lair space highly coveted, perhaps an "Ancient Lair" specifically for Ancient Breeds would be a good thing to have?
Might I suggest that Ancient Breeds have a separate "lair", so to speak?

It seems as though Ancient Breeds will be appearing more frequently than Modern Breeds, and it would be very easy to fill one's lair with these new-oldcomers. Since lair expansion is already very expensive, and lair space highly coveted, perhaps an "Ancient Lair" specifically for Ancient Breeds would be a good thing to have?
WH2fSe6.gif
Oooooh

the ancient breed thing sounds awesome!
Oooooh

the ancient breed thing sounds awesome!
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
I already posted here how I'm happy about this new ancient breeds! But I have a question about their breed system:: [quote]They can only mate with dragons of the same ancient breed. The five (5) generations restriction will still apply.[/quote] For example, I have an ancient breed A and an ancient breed B, breed A will only be able to procreate with breed A or it'll be able to procreate with breed B too? Since they're both ancient breeds.
I already posted here how I'm happy about this new ancient breeds! But I have a question about their breed system::

Quote:
They can only mate with dragons of the same ancient breed. The five (5) generations restriction will still apply.

For example, I have an ancient breed A and an ancient breed B, breed A will only be able to procreate with breed A or it'll be able to procreate with breed B too? Since they're both ancient breeds.
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
NEWLORENEWLORENEWLORE!

Also ancient breeds, yeah, that's cool too :P
NEWLORENEWLORENEWLORE!

Also ancient breeds, yeah, that's cool too :P
faxrqz.jpg
I really, really like this news and I'm very much excitedto see how much the game is developping and I just want to keep playing to see more of it ! Thank you for all your hard work and for taking time to explain us why and how you work like that. That's long to write and thank you for that ! Also your company seem to have great way of working and thinking work and that's a good thing, thanks for being like that. Also the hype tundra to show how much I love this game [emoji=tundra star]
I really, really like this news and I'm very much excitedto see how much the game is developping and I just want to keep playing to see more of it !
Thank you for all your hard work and for taking time to explain us why and how you work like that. That's long to write and thank you for that !
Also your company seem to have great way of working and thinking work and that's a good thing, thanks for being like that.

Also the hype tundra to show how much I love this game
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
For breeding the ancient breeds will the follow the same theme as the other breeds and inherit the eye type of the nest or will they follow something else?
For breeding the ancient breeds will the follow the same theme as the other breeds and inherit the eye type of the nest or will they follow something else?
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 159