Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 106 107
In case you've ever had the problem of "I own this familiar, but which dragon is it on?!" and don't want to sift through dozens of pages - this update is a hecking blessing. x'D

ALSO oh my word 14 different boxes?! Holy crap there's so many to choose from! ;o; Oh nooo there's so many!! o-o
In case you've ever had the problem of "I own this familiar, but which dragon is it on?!" and don't want to sift through dozens of pages - this update is a hecking blessing. x'D

ALSO oh my word 14 different boxes?! Holy crap there's so many to choose from! ;o; Oh nooo there's so many!! o-o
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
My lair looks hilarious. Yes!
My lair looks hilarious. Yes!
[quote name="jjdiner" date="2019-04-01 05:55:32" ] hi, this is my first time, what exactly is in the kits, and how does it work? should i just sell it for gems? or would it be more profitable to open it? [/quote]
jjdiner wrote on 2019-04-01 05:55:32:
hi, this is my first time, what exactly is in the kits, and how does it work? should i just sell it for gems? or would it be more profitable to open it?
ITS TIME
ITS TIME
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
...I seriously want the "familiars and dragons swap places" as an actual option in my lair now.
...I seriously want the "familiars and dragons swap places" as an actual option in my lair now.
Well. Now I'm pleased that I make my familiars match my dragons. ^_^
Well. Now I'm pleased that I make my familiars match my dragons. ^_^
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
It would be even funnier if they switched places in the coliseum too XD
It would be even funnier if they switched places in the coliseum too XD
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
Heh, this gave me a good chuckle. I actually thought it was a glitch at first. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be in my lair worshipping my new familiar overlords.
Heh, this gave me a good chuckle. I actually thought it was a glitch at first. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be in my lair worshipping my new familiar overlords.
GxlFkNF.png
We're just funny little guys
This is amazing xD But how am I supposed to choose from 14 boxes?!
This is amazing xD But how am I supposed to choose from 14 boxes?!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=35930&tab=dragon&did=39597174]Swamp monster[/url] I see no difference. 14 possible outcomes. Marva pls. No. My collecting heart and treasure trove can't take this. Hoping for another way to get boxes than just the AH tomorrow if I'm honest, though the rabbits and jumpers do appear still in drops. I just want them faster [emoji=coatl winking] Also [quote]** If you wish to toggle this swap off, you can do so from your lair[/quote] Kudos to FR staff for letting us switch the April fools stuff off. It's good for players who prefer things to stay in order for whatever reason.
Swamp monster

I see no difference.

14 possible outcomes. Marva pls. No. My collecting heart and treasure trove can't take this. Hoping for another way to get boxes than just the AH tomorrow if I'm honest, though the rabbits and jumpers do appear still in drops. I just want them faster

Also
Quote:
** If you wish to toggle this swap off, you can do so from your lair

Kudos to FR staff for letting us switch the April fools stuff off. It's good for players who prefer things to stay in order for whatever reason.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 106 107