Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacock: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69
@Foxe
The event had two sides, people who were getting tonnes of chests, and people who wernt getting any. I was on the side of people who got barely any, from both gathering and coli, and the ones I, and lots of other people got, were full of junk, stuff we already had, and old stuff. I only got 1 egg. Some people got lots of stuff so they think its fine, some people got sh*t all and think its bad.
And people were saying, 'bet the devs dont acknowledge anything about it and release a new gene right after the event.' Lo and behold....no word from them about how a lot of ppl were unhappy lol.
Check out the main forum for NotN, its pretty 50/50
@Foxe
The event had two sides, people who were getting tonnes of chests, and people who wernt getting any. I was on the side of people who got barely any, from both gathering and coli, and the ones I, and lots of other people got, were full of junk, stuff we already had, and old stuff. I only got 1 egg. Some people got lots of stuff so they think its fine, some people got sh*t all and think its bad.
And people were saying, 'bet the devs dont acknowledge anything about it and release a new gene right after the event.' Lo and behold....no word from them about how a lot of ppl were unhappy lol.
Check out the main forum for NotN, its pretty 50/50
Now it's my favourite tertiary gene ever.
Now it's my favourite tertiary gene ever.
64060322p.png 85405613p.png MUYNhfy.png
PRICTGJ.png
cutkr0S.png
w0wBhk1.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EB9jVcQ.png
KdJtVsv.png
cNlQITm.png
HSWqWgZ.png
LIsmQsQ.png
4SzSxLW.png
YMPbu9R.png
69740344p.png 59550602p.png
I'm not keen on genes, but thank you for interesting upd!
I'm not keen on genes, but thank you for interesting upd!
oh gods, finally a tertiary that cover wings!
oh gods, finally a tertiary that cover wings!
I'm so glad we finally have a tert that focuses on the wings, but I wish the "eyes" weren't added onto the shoulder - they look like they were pasted on top of the image rather than being a part of the dragon's body. I'll probably use the gene regardless, though.
I'm so glad we finally have a tert that focuses on the wings, but I wish the "eyes" weren't added onto the shoulder - they look like they were pasted on top of the image rather than being a part of the dragon's body. I'll probably use the gene regardless, though.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Nice!
Nice!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
[center][quote][center][color=purple]actually one of the coolest terts that's been released in a long time.
Quote:
actually one of the coolest terts that's been released in a long time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
woah! was not expecting a new gene.
it looks cool! it seems to have great potential as an accenting/contrasting tert.
and best of all, it's from the treasure MP!

to the scrying workshop!
woah! was not expecting a new gene.
it looks cool! it seems to have great potential as an accenting/contrasting tert.
and best of all, it's from the treasure MP!

to the scrying workshop!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Amazing gene! Would look wonderful on my girl [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=24&winggene=8&wings=85&auth=062007b60d34f1d660847f88f4bf7ae4d1b9cc92&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Amazing gene! Would look wonderful on my girl
dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=24&winggene=8&wings=85&auth=062007b60d34f1d660847f88f4bf7ae4d1b9cc92&dummyext=prev.png
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69