Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
XD wow lucky :O im havin burgers
XD wow lucky :O im havin burgers
[quote name="xanswerxthatx" date="2018-12-14 13:13:19" ]This event is super cool, but having something non-coliseum based (other than just gathering since there's no active participation there) would be really nice too.[/quote]This!
xanswerxthatx wrote on 2018-12-14 13:13:19:
This event is super cool, but having something non-coliseum based (other than just gathering since there's no active participation there) would be really nice too.
This!
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Thanks for your answers guys! I have been in coli (various venues, especially with water) for hours and not one of the new familiar has made appearance yet! :\ I presume they appear as enemies we can fight yes?
Thanks for your answers guys! I have been in coli (various venues, especially with water) for hours and not one of the new familiar has made appearance yet! :\ I presume they appear as enemies we can fight yes?
drgfly0.gif
@Vecernice - nope! you just get them as a random drop ^_^ lemme know if you haven't gotten either by the end of the holiday, I've got a spare set I can give ya

Edit: I got both familiars in the Ghostlight Ruins and the Mire - been leveling all the things, so I don't know if there's a higher chance of getting them in the higher leveled areas?
@Vecernice - nope! you just get them as a random drop ^_^ lemme know if you haven't gotten either by the end of the holiday, I've got a spare set I can give ya

Edit: I got both familiars in the Ghostlight Ruins and the Mire - been leveling all the things, so I don't know if there's a higher chance of getting them in the higher leveled areas?

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
Lol, is "Fairly common" every 1,000 battles?? i haven't had a drop yet D: i want the Chillriver bucktooth for my gal Yuki oof
Lol, is "Fairly common" every 1,000 battles?? i haven't had a drop yet D: i want the Chillriver bucktooth for my gal Yuki oof
d6y577w-07506068-be1e-43ec-8566-060796dce003.pngwind_by_the_runaway_josh-dapy8x9.pngd6y577w-07506068-be1e-43ec-8566-060796dce003.png
Man that grilled fish was good
Man that grilled fish was good
UZVTEBc.png
Whoa, new skins!
Whoa, new skins!
VAAnkLY.png
I just need those new familiars :D

I got the brown beaver so far. Now just need to get the white one!
I just need those new familiars :D

I got the brown beaver so far. Now just need to get the white one!
WH2fSe6.gif
Got both beaver bois, yes!
Got both beaver bois, yes!
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
FEESHES
FEESHES
0Xrg9Di.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40