Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49
happy rockbreaker's, all! and congrats to the skin contest winners, everything is Gorgeous im gonna cry
happy rockbreaker's, all! and congrats to the skin contest winners, everything is Gorgeous im gonna cry
MUYNhfy.pngP9aWhak.png
mTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.png
6mVFIuV.pngmlHpBMC.png
6KQB58c.pngKRcB6uC.png
11439sg.png weia2aX.pngnJpYdaN.png
LDkMPPP.pngpkY2oAO.png
oaolHwW.pnggYW0j5f.png
gziv3Ja.pngtHMlMJF.png
Happy Rockbreaker's!!
Happy Rockbreaker's!!
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png
ROCKS!
ROCKS!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
[quote name="AntiFerret" date="2018-11-25 14:27:36" ] Shouldn't it be WRAPPED Turquoise? Wraped is not a word. [/quote] I did wonder if it should be wrapped and then I thought maybe it should be warped? Whichever, it's a lovely skin and I bought one for Lucille :)
AntiFerret wrote on 2018-11-25 14:27:36:
Shouldn't it be WRAPPED Turquoise? Wraped is not a word.

I did wonder if it should be wrapped and then I thought maybe it should be warped? Whichever, it's a lovely skin and I bought one for Lucille :)
April showers bring forth May flowers
Wonderful items, familiars and apparel! Thank you guys!
Wonderful items, familiars and apparel! Thank you guys!
I love that Fumarole Frieze lines up with Multi-Eyes. A lot. :u

Seems intentional too, so, good call. I just happen to have one multi-eye derg that just happens to be a mostly brown and yellow colored male spiral, lol
I love that Fumarole Frieze lines up with Multi-Eyes. A lot. :u

Seems intentional too, so, good call. I just happen to have one multi-eye derg that just happens to be a mostly brown and yellow colored male spiral, lol
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
aa i love the clothing in this set and the new skins eee
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
aa i love the clothing in this set and the new skins eee
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
ZVpCPil.png
woot-woot rock time
woot-woot rock time
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifje suis vraiment triste food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
Woo, I'm excited about this, my first event on Flight Rising. <3 Those skins & accents are heckin lovely.
Woo, I'm excited about this, my first event on Flight Rising. <3 Those skins & accents are heckin lovely.
eP65k0J.png
THAT HALO
THAT HALO
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49