Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49
The skins are amazing!!!! I live for the fem mirror accent. <3
The skins are amazing!!!! I live for the fem mirror accent. <3
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
woot
woot
VAAnkLY.png
The apparel & halo this time around are both really impressive, very nice! (Also, the centaurs are perfect lovely ladies)

(Thank you dirtfather for the egg today)
The apparel & halo this time around are both really impressive, very nice! (Also, the centaurs are perfect lovely ladies)

(Thank you dirtfather for the egg today)
Check out my art Twitter here!
ahhhhhhh! I'm excited its begun, these skins n accents n prizes look so delectable! also thanks for honorable mention thats so sweet!
ahhhhhhh! I'm excited its begun, these skins n accents n prizes look so delectable! also thanks for honorable mention thats so sweet!
Shouldn't it be WRAPPED Turquoise? Wraped is not a word.
Shouldn't it be WRAPPED Turquoise? Wraped is not a word.
[i]i'm a goofy goober...[/i] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/370398646182608906/516385015245045764/unknown.png[/img] (happy rockbreaker's ceremony! honestly I think this will be one of the best festivals this year)
i'm a goofy goober...

unknown.png

(happy rockbreaker's ceremony! honestly I think this will be one of the best festivals this year)
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
beautiful stuff!! Happy Rockbreaker's ceremony everyone!
beautiful stuff!! Happy Rockbreaker's ceremony everyone!
VE9B0fA.png
i was pretty sure the earth halo was just gonna be some floating rocks and i was right! but it looks really good!

rockbreaker’s was the first festival i experienced when i first joined last year, it’s great to have been on fr for a year!
i was pretty sure the earth halo was just gonna be some floating rocks and i was right! but it looks really good!

rockbreaker’s was the first festival i experienced when i first joined last year, it’s great to have been on fr for a year!
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
Whats with the dubble chin on the familiar? o.O
Whats with the dubble chin on the familiar? o.O
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony! XD
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony! XD
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49