Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59
halo is. not good

nice try anyway tho
happy ror
halo is. not good

nice try anyway tho
happy ror
Some nice looking skins and accents. I have to wonder if there's a running joke with Nocturne females only having one wing with a design though?
Some nice looking skins and accents. I have to wonder if there's a running joke with Nocturne females only having one wing with a design though?
ccDyspX.png
I just gotta say, that the opening banner, with the Mirror posed like that? I really, Really dig that pose.. heck, I'd be lovin' hard on Mirrors if that was their official stance; Very fierce!
I just gotta say, that the opening banner, with the Mirror posed like that? I really, Really dig that pose.. heck, I'd be lovin' hard on Mirrors if that was their official stance; Very fierce!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png |
|
|
|
|
|
|

°w i n t e r° | them/her | 29
ofH1M.gif

tumblr_inline_niyktkVipp1rujz3w.gif KoKoata
Hatchery
Artshop (USD)
o l d + s o u l
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
You've got me surrounded
It feels like I'm drowning,
and I don't want to come up for air.
I lost everything,
I threw myself in,
and you took me when no one was there.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Caerwyn
Oh jeez it does look weird on male guardians, doesn't it? I hadn't really looked at it on them yet.

And yeah it totally looks more like a vista! Makes for a nice background. I like how it fills in the empty space on my icon. Usually I hate using mirrors as avatars since they have so much empty space around their head, so the halo is nice for that. I'll take it off him once the festival is over and I switch back to my usual avatar, though. Then it'll probably just sit in my hoard as a collector's item, sadly. But that's okay, a lot of festival apparel is hit-or-miss for me, anyways.

And thank you lol! I enjoy doing little doodles like that way more than anything actually productive with my art
@Caerwyn
Oh jeez it does look weird on male guardians, doesn't it? I hadn't really looked at it on them yet.

And yeah it totally looks more like a vista! Makes for a nice background. I like how it fills in the empty space on my icon. Usually I hate using mirrors as avatars since they have so much empty space around their head, so the halo is nice for that. I'll take it off him once the festival is over and I switch back to my usual avatar, though. Then it'll probably just sit in my hoard as a collector's item, sadly. But that's okay, a lot of festival apparel is hit-or-miss for me, anyways.

And thank you lol! I enjoy doing little doodles like that way more than anything actually productive with my art
UvoG9ku.pngE1k4SYQ.png
Why does the mirror on the front banner look so weird
Why does the mirror on the front banner look so weird
UZVTEBc.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34755199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347552/34755199_350.png[/img] [/url] Unbroken Loneliness was just what I needed to complete Minerva's apperal. The halo is disappointing, as I think I said before, but overall, between the skins, the apperal and the beautiful new familiar, this year had been pretty good, in my opinion

34755199_350.png

Unbroken Loneliness was just what I needed to complete Minerva's apperal. The halo is disappointing, as I think I said before, but overall, between the skins, the apperal and the beautiful new familiar, this year had been pretty good, in my opinion
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@ThebluestJay Look at how cool is my infected mirror now! I love you for that accent! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25392655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253927/25392655_350.png[/img] [/url] Congrats for winning! <3
@ThebluestJay

Look at how cool is my infected mirror now!
I love you for that accent! <3

25392655_350.png

Congrats for winning! <3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri Thank you! she looks fantastic in it :D
@Fouguri Thank you! she looks fantastic in it :D
CS0nkUR.png
Would've loved if all of the halos were like the emblems, shiny lights in flight colours. Too solid for my taste. I like how gross it is but imo seems more like an attached headpiece than a halo.
It fits perfectly with the Coatl Female skin from ror 2015 though.

Happy Riot of Rot everyone. :)
Would've loved if all of the halos were like the emblems, shiny lights in flight colours. Too solid for my taste. I like how gross it is but imo seems more like an attached headpiece than a halo.
It fits perfectly with the Coatl Female skin from ror 2015 though.

Happy Riot of Rot everyone. :)
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
I love the Halo <3
I love the Halo <3
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59