Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59
@Xhaztol

http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/114087239

Sorry to bother you but in the contest reward PM the blueprints seems to be missing XD.
@Xhaztol

http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/114087239

Sorry to bother you but in the contest reward PM the blueprints seems to be missing XD.
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
Nice! :P
Nice! :P
ZLn6i.gif
aC86tUH.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngrI18gRz.pngNQ1Ze0S.pngSYiQlxK.pngQiBUfoO.pngv50Ipgt.pngm5Uo4qh.pngNaRpy2m.pngeMPFsUR.png
9Wis07O.png4kekx4D.png4ogWlJU.png12ilQ62.png
ayyyyy i love the skins and i'm so fricking happy the halo doesnt have a glow to it ;u;
ayyyyy i love the skins and i'm so fricking happy the halo doesnt have a glow to it ;u;
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
Oh boyyy!
Oh boyyy!
That new Mistlurker's Garb (GG Apparel recolor)- O_o YES. I need many.
Definitely see a few Accent/Skins I was wanting to make it in, and the rest are cool, too! Lovely Serthis Familiars (one of my fave groups) and the new Apparel matches the Armguard so well.
This Nature Lair is going to love RoR this year ^_^
That new Mistlurker's Garb (GG Apparel recolor)- O_o YES. I need many.
Definitely see a few Accent/Skins I was wanting to make it in, and the rest are cool, too! Lovely Serthis Familiars (one of my fave groups) and the new Apparel matches the Armguard so well.
This Nature Lair is going to love RoR this year ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
The halo is a huge letdown. It's chunky and corporeal and looks more like a wreath, as other have said. I wish it followed the style of the Light, Lightning, and Arcane halos. The Fire and Plague "halos" look like they belong to a completely different set. But what irritates me the most is that the Contaminated Halo is brown and green. Was it really too much to ask for a RED halo?

I like the familiar, at least.
The halo is a huge letdown. It's chunky and corporeal and looks more like a wreath, as other have said. I wish it followed the style of the Light, Lightning, and Arcane halos. The Fire and Plague "halos" look like they belong to a completely different set. But what irritates me the most is that the Contaminated Halo is brown and green. Was it really too much to ask for a RED halo?

I like the familiar, at least.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png

i'm in love with how gross and nasty the halo is, and i LOVE a lot of the skins/accents! i'm sad some of the other entries didn't win, but overall, i'm super excited for this riot of rot! keep giving us the nasty, gross, and decaying dragons! <3

i'm in love with how gross and nasty the halo is, and i LOVE a lot of the skins/accents! i'm sad some of the other entries didn't win, but overall, i'm super excited for this riot of rot! keep giving us the nasty, gross, and decaying dragons! <3
GfSq7Iu.png call me charlie.
» eccentric circus hatchery
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
AAA the plague apparel is so good this year!
AAA the plague apparel is so good this year!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
AHHHHHHHH YAY

Skins/accents: GUYS YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB these are so amazing!! What an excellent variety! goodbye currency ;3;
AHHHHHHHH YAY

Skins/accents: GUYS YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB these are so amazing!! What an excellent variety! goodbye currency ;3;
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
Happy Riot of Rot
Happy Riot of Rot
I'm on the search for something catchy.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59