Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59
Yayyy, how exciting! I love Plague!
Yayyy, how exciting! I love Plague!
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
y e s
y e s
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Ah man, this festival looks amazing. I think there's something for everyone here o:

Good work!
Ah man, this festival looks amazing. I think there's something for everyone here o:

Good work!
NnYxXrI.png
So you didn't choose all the best accents :')

Still, theres some really pretty ones there!
So you didn't choose all the best accents :')

Still, theres some really pretty ones there!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
Oh dang I really love the skins this round. Happy RoR!
Oh dang I really love the skins this round. Happy RoR!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
*looks at halo*

Thanks I hate it
*looks at halo*

Thanks I hate it

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
Imma be blunt here, I'm hella disappointed this year. It's the Fire halo all over again. Fitting for the flight? Yes. Fitting for the halo theme? Not really. Excessive with the potential to be a real eyesore? Oh, definitely. I would have loved to see red glowing patterns reminiscent of the Plague symbol, but nope. Instead it's a mess of things fished out of the Wyrmwound and fashioned into a circle.

But there's also the familiar. A serthis. Really? Serthis aren't the only beastclans in Plague. It would've been amazing to have a vulture-like Raptorik decked out in some tattered garb. But of course it's the most typical Beastclan of the Plaguelands.

I'm not saying either are necessarily bad, but just disappointing. The artwork for both of them is amazing. The serthis really does look nice and I'm in awe of the detail of the halo. I actually like the artwork for it for the most part. It seems to me, one of the core problems with this halo and the Fire one is that they're called "halos" when they really aren't. This one in particular is more akin to a wreath and defies the definition of halo. Halos are a thing a LOT of people are familiar with, so there isn't much leeway to call these things halos when they're not halos. I believe a better choice of term for these items would have really improved how the user base views them.

On a more positive note. Plague pants. I gotta get me several pairs of these lovely Plague pants.

And several of those skins have really caught my eye this year.
Imma be blunt here, I'm hella disappointed this year. It's the Fire halo all over again. Fitting for the flight? Yes. Fitting for the halo theme? Not really. Excessive with the potential to be a real eyesore? Oh, definitely. I would have loved to see red glowing patterns reminiscent of the Plague symbol, but nope. Instead it's a mess of things fished out of the Wyrmwound and fashioned into a circle.

But there's also the familiar. A serthis. Really? Serthis aren't the only beastclans in Plague. It would've been amazing to have a vulture-like Raptorik decked out in some tattered garb. But of course it's the most typical Beastclan of the Plaguelands.

I'm not saying either are necessarily bad, but just disappointing. The artwork for both of them is amazing. The serthis really does look nice and I'm in awe of the detail of the halo. I actually like the artwork for it for the most part. It seems to me, one of the core problems with this halo and the Fire one is that they're called "halos" when they really aren't. This one in particular is more akin to a wreath and defies the definition of halo. Halos are a thing a LOT of people are familiar with, so there isn't much leeway to call these things halos when they're not halos. I believe a better choice of term for these items would have really improved how the user base views them.

On a more positive note. Plague pants. I gotta get me several pairs of these lovely Plague pants.

And several of those skins have really caught my eye this year.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I love how most of the users here hate the halo (I myself don't like halos on my dragons, so I couldn't care less), but the other few seem to absolutely love it
I love how most of the users here hate the halo (I myself don't like halos on my dragons, so I couldn't care less), but the other few seem to absolutely love it
:eyes:

...I keep forgetting that doesn't work here

I have a feeling they designed the big apparel at the same time as last year's but split it up into two :eyes:
:eyes:

...I keep forgetting that doesn't work here

I have a feeling they designed the big apparel at the same time as last year's but split it up into two :eyes:
Loving all the skins and new Apparels! The artist did such nice work on it! My Boi Vin is loving his new Halo! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45509379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455094/45509379_350.png[/img] [/url]
Loving all the skins and new Apparels! The artist did such nice work on it!
My Boi Vin is loving his new Halo!

45509379_350.png
YTtw1Yk.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59