Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2018
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63
I've been in the Coliseum for hours but not got a single skin chest... is it just worse luck than usual or have other people not been finding the chests either?
I've been in the Coliseum for hours but not got a single skin chest... is it just worse luck than usual or have other people not been finding the chests either?
And right after I posted that, I got one. Guess it was just a matter of luck.
And right after I posted that, I got one. Guess it was just a matter of luck.
[quote name="@nohsara" date="2018-09-24 18:10:46" ] wait who's Talona [/quote] Don't know if you've been answered yet but Talona is the leader of the beastclan (at least the beastclan that are actively fighting dragon-kind. [quote]How could they hope to challenge such a monstrous foe...? In order to survive, they knew they would need to work together. The various clans began to send missives, hold secret meetings, and plan. Under the guidance of the great harpy, [b]Talona[/b], they proposed to do what their fragmented enemies could not: Unite and drive their foe from the land. [/quote] From the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=55]Encyclopedia entry: Beastclan on the Rise[/url]
@nohsara wrote on 2018-09-24 18:10:46:
wait who's Talona

Don't know if you've been answered yet but Talona is the leader of the beastclan (at least the beastclan that are actively fighting dragon-kind.
Quote:
How could they hope to challenge such a monstrous foe...? In order to survive, they knew they would need to work together. The various clans began to send missives, hold secret meetings, and plan. Under the guidance of the great harpy, Talona, they proposed to do what their fragmented enemies could not: Unite and drive their foe from the land.

From the Encyclopedia entry: Beastclan on the Rise
IT7iTv8.png
Happy starfall!!!
Happy starfall!!!
Happy starfall! Great work on the skins, they all look so lovely!
Happy starfall! Great work on the skins, they all look so lovely!
NdJGTxO.png Cache | 23 | Any Pronouns iRWGP9O.png
Dragons for Sale | Credits
MYiAa0v.png
Happy starfall everyone!
Happy starfall everyone!
[quote name="Arcanist" date="2018-09-23 05:59:21" ] "This festival celebrates the [b]arcane dragonflight[/b]." [/quote] I don't know about you, but something about this wording seems off.
Arcanist wrote on 2018-09-23 05:59:21:
"This festival celebrates the arcane dragonflight."

I don't know about you, but something about this wording seems off.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
Happy Starfall Celebration!!!!!!!!!!1
Happy Starfall Celebration!!!!!!!!!!1
wait,,,
where can i find the galactic devourer skin? i never seem to see it at the marketplace if it's there. . .
that or my luck is just horrible
wait,,,
where can i find the galactic devourer skin? i never seem to see it at the marketplace if it's there. . .
that or my luck is just horrible
@aurora58002 wait a few days for the snipers to be out of the market. Thats what i do. XD
@aurora58002 wait a few days for the snipers to be out of the market. Thats what i do. XD
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63