Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68
yay! ^-^
yay! ^-^
44778849.pngDRAGON SALES HERE44517552.pngLEVELING&NESTING HERE
Question: are the crabs only dropping in special stages in the coli? 'Cause I spent nearly 3 hours in the coli since yesterday and haven't got one single crab... :c They are so cute, I really wanna have them :3
Question: are the crabs only dropping in special stages in the coli? 'Cause I spent nearly 3 hours in the coli since yesterday and haven't got one single crab... :c They are so cute, I really wanna have them :3
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Look at those precious crabucopias!
Look at those precious crabucopias!
“Make other lives and dreams and hopes yours! Protect them! Save them! Bring them into the sheepfold! Walk the gale for them! Keep away the wolf! My dreams! My brother! My family! My land! My world! How dare you try to take these things, because they are mine! I have a duty!” - Tiffany Aching/Terry Pratchett
What venue(s) are the new familiars in?
What venue(s) are the new familiars in?
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
Welp...got my main dragon to level 25 already now :3 lol....what do I do?!?! ^-^

level some of the gen1's? But I was going to give them to someone, might be a nice surprise for them to be leveled though I guess xD
Welp...got my main dragon to level 25 already now :3 lol....what do I do?!?! ^-^

level some of the gen1's? But I was going to give them to someone, might be a nice surprise for them to be leveled though I guess xD
44778849.pngDRAGON SALES HERE44517552.pngLEVELING&NESTING HERE
This is exactly what Flight Rising needs. Yes. Good.
This is exactly what Flight Rising needs. Yes. Good.
EAT MY FACE
[quote name="MotherOfFlame" date="2018-09-11 09:00:57" ] Question: are the crabs only dropping in special stages in the coli? 'Cause I spent nearly 3 hours in the coli since yesterday and haven't got one single crab... :c They are so cute, I really wanna have them :3 [/quote] I saw someone say they got a drop in Redrock Cave, but even then I spent ages in it and didn't get any to drop. I have a feeling that FR's definition of a frequent or common drop is not what my definition of a frequent or common drop would be
MotherOfFlame wrote on 2018-09-11 09:00:57:
I saw someone say they got a drop in Redrock Cave, but even then I spent ages in it and didn't get any to drop. I have a feeling that FR's definition of a frequent or common drop is not what my definition of a frequent or common drop would be
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
YEET HARVEST TIME!!

But that fix on no longer being able to use <3 in comments tho... no more love? </3
YEET HARVEST TIME!!

But that fix on no longer being able to use <3 in comments tho... no more love? </3
tumblr_inline_mwqlq6pCWl1s5mvpz.gif
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D
[quote name="Capellith" date="2018-09-10 06:00:13" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7NNHll7.png[/img] Edit: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2521028/12#post_35184883]credit[/url] to Chocoapple [/quote]
Capellith wrote on 2018-09-10 06:00:13:
7NNHll7.png

Edit: credit to Chocoapple
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68