Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2018
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55
sorry i cant get over how not only did imps/rb's get two skins but guardian, fae, and tundra got nothing like cmon man and only 1 female skin??
sorry i cant get over how not only did imps/rb's get two skins but guardian, fae, and tundra got nothing like cmon man and only 1 female skin??
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
YAAAAY bring on the fire festival! \^.^/
YAAAAY bring on the fire festival! \^.^/
Happy Flameforger's Fire flight friends!!!
Happy Flameforger's Fire flight friends!!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Happy Flameforger's everyone! The apparel is neat and I love the skins/accents~
Happy Flameforger's everyone! The apparel is neat and I love the skins/accents~
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
Everything about this festival is so awesome! I love the apparel, familiar, and nearly all of the skins and accents <3 Happy flameforgers!
Everything about this festival is so awesome! I love the apparel, familiar, and nearly all of the skins and accents <3 Happy flameforgers!
lightning_incense_by_candynagisa-dc5dyyq.gif
• is there anybody out there •
happy flameforger's! not that fond of the halo this time around; I expected it to be more like the previous two, but it still looks nice! and the apparel and familiar are adorable <3
happy flameforger's! not that fond of the halo this time around; I expected it to be more like the previous two, but it still looks nice! and the apparel and familiar are adorable <3
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Day one of grinding in the coli is not going well. Been in the coli for the last few hours alternating between Scorched Forest and Volcanic Vents, but only got 3 festival chests, all of them were the "Plasma Professor".
Day one of grinding in the coli is not going well. Been in the coli for the last few hours alternating between Scorched Forest and Volcanic Vents, but only got 3 festival chests, all of them were the "Plasma Professor".
I really love both apparel and the familiars but I don't like any of the skins. I do wish it wasn't mostly all males...
I really love both apparel and the familiars but I don't like any of the skins. I do wish it wasn't mostly all males...
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Fire fire fire!
Fire fire fire!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Did I just miss them up until now or are there new familiars coming into Joxars store now? Its a bit of a pain since I was trying to work through the nymphs but now I have to get the new ones to
Did I just miss them up until now or are there new familiars coming into Joxars store now? Its a bit of a pain since I was trying to work through the nymphs but now I have to get the new ones to
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55