Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2018
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Wow... this years RNG hated me :( Not a single chest :c
Wow... this years RNG hated me :( Not a single chest :c
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I have a question; what are these "chests" you guys are talking about?
ZNhRsiG.png
[quote name="Yokonii" date="2018-09-03 17:45:35" ] I have a question; what are these "chests" you guys are talking about? [/quote] Its a Mystical Item, that only apears if you dance around naked under the Full Moon. You have to Sing "Old McDonald" too.
Yokonii wrote on 2018-09-03 17:45:35:

Its a Mystical Item, that only apears if you dance around naked under the Full Moon. You have to Sing "Old McDonald" too.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
@Kaepora Will we be able to toggle the BBB alerts? :)
@Kaepora Will we be able to toggle the BBB alerts? :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
SO EXCITED.
SO EXCITED.
oh boi.
oh boi.
owo
owo
[quote name="Yokonii" date="2018-09-03 17:45:35" ] I have a question; what are these "chests" you guys are talking about? [/quote] @Yokonii There are special chests generated during every festival which contain one of the festival accents/skins plus a little bit of treasure and a gem or two. They have fancy designs to match the festival element. [item=Stardust Chest] During a festival, you can (if the RNG likes you) get chests by Digging in the matching element area, or by fighting matching element monsters in the Coliseum. This allows you to collect the limited skins without having to pay a bunch of treasure in the marketplace, if you're lucky. Some festivals I've gotten bunches of chests. This time, just one. If you knew that and were only asking in dismay because you got no chests this festival, well, better too helpful than not at all?
Yokonii wrote on 2018-09-03 17:45:35:

@Yokonii

There are special chests generated during every festival which contain one of the festival accents/skins plus a little bit of treasure and a gem or two. They have fancy designs to match the festival element.

Stardust Chest

During a festival, you can (if the RNG likes you) get chests by Digging in the matching element area, or by fighting matching element monsters in the Coliseum. This allows you to collect the limited skins without having to pay a bunch of treasure in the marketplace, if you're lucky.

Some festivals I've gotten bunches of chests. This time, just one.

If you knew that and were only asking in dismay because you got no chests this festival, well, better too helpful than not at all?
@amethystphoenix

Nope, I was actually wondering. Thank you for telling me!
@amethystphoenix

Nope, I was actually wondering. Thank you for telling me!
ZNhRsiG.png
I might just be the last to post here.. ehehehehe
I might just be the last to post here.. ehehehehe
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55