Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 117 118
I am S C R E A M I N G
(internally)
I am S C R E A M I N G
(internally)

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
*Sips tea in anticipation for what's most likely to come from a new gene...*
*Sips tea in anticipation for what's most likely to come from a new gene...*
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
*cries* I need galaxy dragons for my aesthetic
*cries* I need galaxy dragons for my aesthetic
IM IN LOVE
IM IN LOVE
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
I need to sell everything in my hoard and lair to get this NOW...
I need to sell everything in my hoard and lair to get this NOW...
hOLY CRAp, hOLY CRAp, hOLY CRAp.

Thank you so much for this! I've been wishing for a starry gene of some kind or another, for some time now. (I'm always so ecstatic to get glowy apparel, genes, skins, you name it!)

Claps

Gorgeous!
(Oh, almost forgot to comment on the other stuff, as well - But I'm super excited for the Secondary gene companion to Starmap. The eel familiars are beautifully done! The owl vista is also cute, albeit I'm most excited for the other releases.)
hOLY CRAp, hOLY CRAp, hOLY CRAp.

Thank you so much for this! I've been wishing for a starry gene of some kind or another, for some time now. (I'm always so ecstatic to get glowy apparel, genes, skins, you name it!)

Claps

Gorgeous!
(Oh, almost forgot to comment on the other stuff, as well - But I'm super excited for the Secondary gene companion to Starmap. The eel familiars are beautifully done! The owl vista is also cute, albeit I'm most excited for the other releases.)
Oh man this gene has single-handedly saved Firefly for me.
Oh man this gene has single-handedly saved Firefly for me.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
!!
!!
celine%20sig.gif
IM SCREECHING
IM SCREECHING
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Nice looking gene, can't wait until the price goes down for me to make some pretty babs! The sparkles are going to go well with Firefly.
Nice looking gene, can't wait until the price goes down for me to make some pretty babs! The sparkles are going to go well with Firefly.
(+3 FR time)
Pastel and horror lair
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 117 118