Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2018
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
NICE
NICE
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
Quick question, if it starts at 06:00 does it end at 06:00 as well? cuz if not we are loosing 6 precious hours of grinding the colli /:
Quick question, if it starts at 06:00 does it end at 06:00 as well? cuz if not we are loosing 6 precious hours of grinding the colli /:
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
How nice!!!
How nice!!!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
WOT
WOT
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
:0000 I may have to shrink one of my faves to try out the new hatchie avatars!
:0000 I may have to shrink one of my faves to try out the new hatchie avatars!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
i can finally set my avatar as my zombie son i am crying
i can finally set my avatar as my zombie son i am crying
OMG! Hatchling avatars yeeeeesss!!!! finally! Now we just need hatchling skins/accents and apparel XD (haha yeah right)
OMG! Hatchling avatars yeeeeesss!!!! finally! Now we just need hatchling skins/accents and apparel XD (haha yeah right)
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee babu avatars
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee babu avatars
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
THis is so weird
THis is so weird
Uq1cq4S.png
Oh boy, thank you for the hatchling avatars! Especially with the introduction of the new eyes, I'm sure lots of people will be wanting to showcase their permababies! This is also more incentive for me to amass an army of baby Nocturnes like I'd planned, haha. :')

(Still hoping that we might get some word on the Eyepocalypse, though. There are still hundreds, if not thousands of users who got pretty badly burned by either the Scattersight problems or the Common update, and I do hope that at least the issues regarding the Common update can be resolved in some way.)
Oh boy, thank you for the hatchling avatars! Especially with the introduction of the new eyes, I'm sure lots of people will be wanting to showcase their permababies! This is also more incentive for me to amass an army of baby Nocturnes like I'd planned, haha. :')

(Still hoping that we might get some word on the Eyepocalypse, though. There are still hundreds, if not thousands of users who got pretty badly burned by either the Scattersight problems or the Common update, and I do hope that at least the issues regarding the Common update can be resolved in some way.)
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45