Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@TroublesomeBread

The fin-wings are a separate thing from the "threads". Look closer underneath the fins on the familiar art and you can see the exact same kind of skirt threads that the Light Sprite has, just in a deep purple. The "fins" are what Shadow Sprites have in place of wings. The "thin bones with web in-between" are not part of the wings, they're the thread-like waist decoration that can be more clearly seen on the game sprite.

Also the fin-wings are there in the game sprites?? I've circled them in my previous post. They're bright purple and behind the sprite where they should be in a forward facing view.

I'm sorry you feel the sprites are not well-drawn but they are on model with their familiar versions and they are not copy-pastes of each other.
@TroublesomeBread

The fin-wings are a separate thing from the "threads". Look closer underneath the fins on the familiar art and you can see the exact same kind of skirt threads that the Light Sprite has, just in a deep purple. The "fins" are what Shadow Sprites have in place of wings. The "thin bones with web in-between" are not part of the wings, they're the thread-like waist decoration that can be more clearly seen on the game sprite.

Also the fin-wings are there in the game sprites?? I've circled them in my previous post. They're bright purple and behind the sprite where they should be in a forward facing view.

I'm sorry you feel the sprites are not well-drawn but they are on model with their familiar versions and they are not copy-pastes of each other.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

again -- no, I AM talking about under the wing-fins. you're just saying that they are the threads and my point is that they are the counterpart to light's threads but they are not threads themselves, they are fins. and no they don't appear proper and the sprites are not on model. sorry but they do not look right and lots of other people have said they look "off" to them too. the art just isn't right. but we're gunna keep talking in circles so I'm going to stop responding now, sorry
@Twizz

again -- no, I AM talking about under the wing-fins. you're just saying that they are the threads and my point is that they are the counterpart to light's threads but they are not threads themselves, they are fins. and no they don't appear proper and the sprites are not on model. sorry but they do not look right and lots of other people have said they look "off" to them too. the art just isn't right. but we're gunna keep talking in circles so I'm going to stop responding now, sorry
"We will be here when all else crumbles."
@Sheelah

I never thought of that! Yes, they need a tutorial, so we know what we're dealing with. I've played it 2 times, and in 100 clicks, NOTHING.
@Sheelah

I never thought of that! Yes, they need a tutorial, so we know what we're dealing with. I've played it 2 times, and in 100 clicks, NOTHING.
I just realized I don't think I put my two cents into this update!

I'm assuming the little sprites are name Glimmer and Gloom, but I may be wrong. Either way, they are so cUUTE OmG. I adore them so much while I play. I actually feel bad for the other one if I win using it's opposing color. I also think the game is hella fun. Challenging but I got the hang of it! My favorite is the special boards. They are really cool and bring in that coin, ifyaknowwhatimean. I really appreciate the new addition DEVs. Looking forward to more in the future!
I just realized I don't think I put my two cents into this update!

I'm assuming the little sprites are name Glimmer and Gloom, but I may be wrong. Either way, they are so cUUTE OmG. I adore them so much while I play. I actually feel bad for the other one if I win using it's opposing color. I also think the game is hella fun. Challenging but I got the hang of it! My favorite is the special boards. They are really cool and bring in that coin, ifyaknowwhatimean. I really appreciate the new addition DEVs. Looking forward to more in the future!
VRPny.gifvLWL9.gifOkkaX.gifuy800.gif
Cool!
Cool!
12349f78-3ffa-11e8-9072-cb3f8a44ca75.gif n1x85WRs.jpg Zzr5SL1s.png
I played the game and I absolutely love it! Thank you guys for making Glimmer and Gloom <3
I played the game and I absolutely love it! Thank you guys for making Glimmer and Gloom <3
Oh henlo, tis I Ark, the most beautiful sausage of dem all.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[quote name="TroublesomeBread" date="2018-07-12 15:35:04" ] all of the sprites have different skirts so idk what you mean arcane has a crystal skirt. fire as an ember like skirt. plague has like decaying fabric. wind has swirlies and lightning has bones like stormcatchers bug arms. nature has a leafy skirt and ice doesn't seem to really have one and earth is just pebbles on their hips -- none of them have the same pattern skirt and shadow's fins fit just fine with the theme [/quote] my mistake! i thought you were saying they didn't have a skirt at all and just had the fins on the hips, with that explanation i can better see what you mean. however i wouldnt say they are all unique as cinder and shadow possess the same skirt
TroublesomeBread wrote on 2018-07-12 15:35:04:
all of the sprites have different skirts so idk what you mean

arcane has a crystal skirt. fire as an ember like skirt. plague has like decaying fabric. wind has swirlies and lightning has bones like stormcatchers bug arms. nature has a leafy skirt and ice doesn't seem to really have one and earth is just pebbles on their hips -- none of them have the same pattern skirt and shadow's fins fit just fine with the theme
my mistake! i thought you were saying they didn't have a skirt at all and just had the fins on the hips, with that explanation i can better see what you mean.
however i wouldnt say they are all unique as cinder and shadow possess the same skirt
TvGyETb.gif
@SatanicStallion
You know Cinder is a recolour of the Shadow sprite ,right?
@SatanicStallion
You know Cinder is a recolour of the Shadow sprite ,right?
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Looks great!
Looks great!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78