Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 304 305
Everything in this update is so good!! And I love the new ideas about storage and sorting sound amazing. I can't wait for them to be released!! :D
Everything in this update is so good!! And I love the new ideas about storage and sorting sound amazing. I can't wait for them to be released!! :D
HzGpUHb.png
I was lucky enough to have a hatchling ready today - proud to say she has Shadow Primal eyes!!
Fantastic update, happy anniversary everyone, and thank you to the FR team for working so hard!
I was lucky enough to have a hatchling ready today - proud to say she has Shadow Primal eyes!!
Fantastic update, happy anniversary everyone, and thank you to the FR team for working so hard!
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250_zps65631f3d.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png
Searching for eye type on the AH doesn't bring up anything for me - despite the fact that I know there are dragons there, since I put a couple in there
Searching for eye type on the AH doesn't bring up anything for me - despite the fact that I know there are dragons there, since I put a couple in there
EYES AT THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EYES AT THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h4zxGUg.png prince_zpspekykzog.gif 3QSkY2x.png
I'm terrified. Why add another element of randomness to breeding when just getting the right colors can take literally months to years? If there is no way to change the eyes back to the original ones, it's going to make my breeding projects infinitely harder and more frustrating. Not fun. :c
I'm terrified. Why add another element of randomness to breeding when just getting the right colors can take literally months to years? If there is no way to change the eyes back to the original ones, it's going to make my breeding projects infinitely harder and more frustrating. Not fun. :c
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I love this! but I feel like it's kind of low to have the eye scatters be so limited AND work randomly. it should be one or the other in my opinion. I'm also echoing people's concerns about returning eyes to their natural/basic state.
I love this! but I feel like it's kind of low to have the eye scatters be so limited AND work randomly. it should be one or the other in my opinion. I'm also echoing people's concerns about returning eyes to their natural/basic state.
uJUjYix.png
Okay I gotta admit the multi-gaze eyes are pretty damn scary, as are the special Plague ones?? whooaoaoa.

That being said, I'm not looking forward to my future breeding projects but... we'll see, I'll have to see all eyes in action I guess.

The familiar is so incredibly pretty though?? Wow! And I'm really looking forward to the new storage ideas.
Okay I gotta admit the multi-gaze eyes are pretty damn scary, as are the special Plague ones?? whooaoaoa.

That being said, I'm not looking forward to my future breeding projects but... we'll see, I'll have to see all eyes in action I guess.

The familiar is so incredibly pretty though?? Wow! And I'm really looking forward to the new storage ideas.

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
Happy 5th! Wow, time sure flies... heh.
I can't wait to check out the new eye feature, so many new Imp possibilities!
Happy 5th! Wow, time sure flies... heh.
I can't wait to check out the new eye feature, so many new Imp possibilities!
I love the new eye-types! But is there a possibilty to get rid of them? Say, you accidentally used vial of scattersight on the wrong dragon. Is there a way to return the eye-type back to the common natural one?
I love the new eye-types! But is there a possibilty to get rid of them? Say, you accidentally used vial of scattersight on the wrong dragon. Is there a way to return the eye-type back to the common natural one?
6CVg72d.png
I think the eyes are an interesting update, but I'm not a fan of the execution. XD It seems a bit too RNG-based to me; there's no way to revert to normal eyes from what I see, while the new eyes can clash with genes and serve as an additional obstacle in projects; and on top of all the scatterscroll is going to be retired - eh.

Lair tabs are cool. ^^
I think the eyes are an interesting update, but I'm not a fan of the execution. XD It seems a bit too RNG-based to me; there's no way to revert to normal eyes from what I see, while the new eyes can clash with genes and serve as an additional obstacle in projects; and on top of all the scatterscroll is going to be retired - eh.

Lair tabs are cool. ^^
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 304 305