Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Python and Morph
cool ;3
cool ;3
dlh-2fRWu50.jpg
Nice!
Nice!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
I LOVE THESE NEW GENES, but I don't use the coliseum so I guess I will just have to wait for there to be some listings on the auction house....
I LOVE THESE NEW GENES, but I don't use the coliseum so I guess I will just have to wait for there to be some listings on the auction house....
a7jSHqz.gifw9Hs112f1XJtQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.pngE0tpxPX.gif
It looks like there are ghosts in the wings!
It looks like there are ghosts in the wings!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Now I have to redo my gene calculator lol...ah well, it also means I can expand my list by one more breeding pair. :)
Now I have to redo my gene calculator lol...ah well, it also means I can expand my list by one more breeding pair. :)
AWESOME!!!! And can't wait for the new skin/accent contest to start! Even if I never win, I ALWAYS enjoy doing them and enjoy seeing the really GOOD artists' work! :D <3
AWESOME!!!! And can't wait for the new skin/accent contest to start! Even if I never win, I ALWAYS enjoy doing them and enjoy seeing the really GOOD artists' work! :D <3
bAMdmKk.png
So excited!!
So excited!!
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
I was so super excited for this gene, but then I saw it was a coli' only skin and my heart just sank. How dare you?!
I was so super excited for this gene, but then I saw it was a coli' only skin and my heart just sank. How dare you?!
mlNVeHM.jpg
I really like these. They remind me a little of daub and bar (two that I really like) but different enough that I've changed some plans for my Way Too Many Gen1 Projects (tm). I love that they're a Coli only gene for a change. Usually the ones I like are gem MP so I'm glad there's something else really nice in the Coli to drop now aside from the rare egg, the very few apparel pieces people really want, and Eliminates.

Thanks for making them all venues, too. It won't matter if someone can't tank those higher levels and has a half leveled team who can only go fast in the low levels.
I really like these. They remind me a little of daub and bar (two that I really like) but different enough that I've changed some plans for my Way Too Many Gen1 Projects (tm). I love that they're a Coli only gene for a change. Usually the ones I like are gem MP so I'm glad there's something else really nice in the Coli to drop now aside from the rare egg, the very few apparel pieces people really want, and Eliminates.

Thanks for making them all venues, too. It won't matter if someone can't tank those higher levels and has a half leveled team who can only go fast in the low levels.
Gene scrolls in coli? Let's go
Gene scrolls in coli? Let's go
r5CjlMV.gif