Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Python and Morph
yooooooo omg
yooooooo omg
Definately not my favorite, reminds me of a mixture of Bar/Daub and Poison/Toxin. Felt like they could be a tad more creative but hey they're still alright. I'm pretty eager to see if they'll pick up as a gene on the Radioactive trend
Definately not my favorite, reminds me of a mixture of Bar/Daub and Poison/Toxin. Felt like they could be a tad more creative but hey they're still alright. I'm pretty eager to see if they'll pick up as a gene on the Radioactive trend
Oooooo!
Oooooo!
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[color=#006ab8]Love the way they turned out; not just a lame mashup of piepaint+smoke anymore (really similar to poitox, but that's definitely not a bad thing.) Awesome new gene set, and will be hoping to find them in the coliseum sometime :3 [s]I just hope they're not like egg/elim rates, as that would be pretty awful. [i]*looks at the AH*[/i] uggghhhh :/[/s] And been waiting almost 3 years for a fitting gene for my random; he finally has one! Somehow, [i]Coral looks good for once.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=8&winggene=23&wings=6&auth=e17f6843321a75aba517a0fd57737dba57b0abfb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also, find it pretty weird that the gene was scriable and was actually dropping a bit before this announcement. XD
Love the way they turned out; not just a lame mashup of piepaint+smoke anymore (really similar to poitox, but that's definitely not a bad thing.) Awesome new gene set, and will be hoping to find them in the coliseum sometime :3 I just hope they're not like egg/elim rates, as that would be pretty awful. *looks at the AH* uggghhhh :/

And been waiting almost 3 years for a fitting gene for my random; he finally has one! Somehow, Coral looks good for once.
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=8&winggene=23&wings=6&auth=e17f6843321a75aba517a0fd57737dba57b0abfb&dummyext=prev.png

Also, find it pretty weird that the gene was scriable and was actually dropping a bit before this announcement. XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Ahhh, that looks so great!! Time to do some coli grinding!
Ahhh, that looks so great!! Time to do some coli grinding!
so happy they're in every venue! Just one would have been bad lol. ool genes!
so happy they're in every venue! Just one would have been bad lol. ool genes!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
To the Coliseum I go!
To the Coliseum I go!
"Where flowers bloom so does hope."
I am late but holy I like that genes :O I actually can imagine such great combos with them I will defo try to get this genes and find the perfect Dragon for them <3
I am late but holy I like that genes :O I actually can imagine such great combos with them I will defo try to get this genes and find the perfect Dragon for them <3
sparkle_smol.png
Eeee..so excited!!
Eeee..so excited!!
I like the idea of coliseum-exclusive genes. When I have time to farm, I hope I can get them. Cheers
I like the idea of coliseum-exclusive genes. When I have time to farm, I hope I can get them. Cheers