Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 157 158
EXCITE EXCITE EXCITE!!!
EXCITE EXCITE EXCITE!!!
FY9uLcA.png
AW YISS!

*is extremely excited*
AW YISS!

*is extremely excited*
"Quoting yourself is a sign of a big ego." - SpaghettiFlyer
*UNHOLY SCREECHING*

it's been 3000 years
*UNHOLY SCREECHING*

it's been 3000 years
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
I'm excited for the lore, the extra gems, the new familiar, and the extra coli exp.

But I'm gonna be one of those "you-kids-get-off-my-lawn" kinda users when the newbs start flowing in each day.
I'm excited for the lore, the extra gems, the new familiar, and the extra coli exp.

But I'm gonna be one of those "you-kids-get-off-my-lawn" kinda users when the newbs start flowing in each day.
photofunky.gif
ohh
ohh
yuiOaD2.png
I mostly excited about lore and a free familiar but wowww lots of new goodies
I mostly excited about lore and a free familiar but wowww lots of new goodies
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
This sounds amazing! Looking forward to it. :)
This sounds amazing! Looking forward to it. :)
WOOHOO!
WOOHOO!
Let us grow this kingdom. | We need to protect what we love!
KAWBanner.png
AHAHA I WAS RIGHT! I said the hype sounded like an extension of territories or an extension of peoples! *Puts homemade medal on chest*
AHAHA I WAS RIGHT! I said the hype sounded like an extension of territories or an extension of peoples! *Puts homemade medal on chest*
Scorpicat10.gif
Thank you to the staff and team for making this all possible while managing all of us silly kids and keeping the site up and running to make it to this point! You all deserve a huge break and a huge thank you. It's thanks to a dedicated team like you all to make a site so wonderful, safe and fun for everyone, regardless of age.

So again, thank you for all the hard work you've done!
Thank you to the staff and team for making this all possible while managing all of us silly kids and keeping the site up and running to make it to this point! You all deserve a huge break and a huge thank you. It's thanks to a dedicated team like you all to make a site so wonderful, safe and fun for everyone, regardless of age.

So again, thank you for all the hard work you've done!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 157 158