Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 157 158
So exciting !
So exciting !
I welcome thee, no matter which flight they so choose, whether it is the raging fires or the frosted glaciers, the beautiful ray of light or the shadows beneath it, the healing plants of nature or dangerous lands of plague, the winds or the thunder, the riptides of water or solemn lands of earth, or magic of the arcane. Which of the 11 you choose, I welcome thee.
I welcome thee, no matter which flight they so choose, whether it is the raging fires or the frosted glaciers, the beautiful ray of light or the shadows beneath it, the healing plants of nature or dangerous lands of plague, the winds or the thunder, the riptides of water or solemn lands of earth, or magic of the arcane. Which of the 11 you choose, I welcome thee.
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
YES
YES
I4TUkY9.png
BLESS
BLESS
1V5lI2H.png
we love good updates
give me that fam
we love good updates
give me that fam
Drakengard.gif
woah open registration

New lore makes me happy though, glad to know it's just more than that :)

Part of me is proud to have joined on the very last welcome week... But still, I'm glad FR got to the point where they have open registration!
woah open registration

New lore makes me happy though, glad to know it's just more than that :)

Part of me is proud to have joined on the very last welcome week... But still, I'm glad FR got to the point where they have open registration!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Yess, hype!
Yess, hype!
no
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
DlO6vXs.gif
@Kyokaen I summoned you back too soon, LOL SORRY
@Kyokaen I summoned you back too soon, LOL SORRY
Magic Brian would be so proud of them...
Magic Brian would be so proud of them...
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 157 158