Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 157 158
Huh. I'm... a little disappointed. I thought it was going to be some kind of dramatically new content, not open reg (welcome weeks were practically open reg anyway, compared to back in the day).

I do wonder how it will effect the economy.
Huh. I'm... a little disappointed. I thought it was going to be some kind of dramatically new content, not open reg (welcome weeks were practically open reg anyway, compared to back in the day).

Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
We've been blessed. <3
We've been blessed. <3
Brian! Magic Brian no! Get back in the hole!
Brian! Magic Brian no! Get back in the hole!
[quote name="ShadowWas" date="2018-03-02 11:55:15" ] Huh. I'm... a little disappointed. I thought it was going to be some kind of dramatically new content, not open reg (welcome weeks were practically open reg anyway, compared to back in the day). I do wonder how it will effect the economy. [/quote] I had a feeling this is what it was going to be. I'm just glad they didn't do open reg today. Thank goodness they gave us sometime to prepare for it. Yes I wonder about the economy too. In hindsight, it should be good for it. A constant influx of new players will bring more dragon spaces, more customers buying from the AH but it will also bring more fairgrounds and coli's and treasure generation. I do hope the staff will monitor the situation and provide the appropriate sinks when needed.
ShadowWas wrote on 2018-03-02 11:55:15:

I had a feeling this is what it was going to be. I'm just glad they didn't do open reg today. Thank goodness they gave us sometime to prepare for it.

Yes I wonder about the economy too. In hindsight, it should be good for it. A constant influx of new players will bring more dragon spaces, more customers buying from the AH but it will also bring more fairgrounds and coli's and treasure generation. I do hope the staff will monitor the situation and provide the appropriate sinks when needed.
XriSV9h.gif
YE S NEW L O R E
YE S NEW L O R E
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
b1FnW9e.jpg
NICE!!! congrats on the open registration < 3
NICE!!! congrats on the open registration < 3
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
[quote name="Ista" date="2018-03-02 09:11:34" ] AHHHH An excellent birthday gift from the FR team!! [/quote] LOL it starts the day before my birthday too. Maybe I should wait til then to finish leveling my new coli team.
Ista wrote on 2018-03-02 09:11:34:
AHHHH An excellent birthday gift from the FR team!!
LOL it starts the day before my birthday too. Maybe I should wait til then to finish leveling my new coli team.
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
CHANGE IS COMING TO FR.... THE DEITIES WERE RIGHT!
CHANGE IS COMING TO FR.... THE DEITIES WERE RIGHT!
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
Omg, I want to nurture and help out the new clans ahhhhh!
Omg, I want to nurture and help out the new clans ahhhhh!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 157 158