Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88
anyone notice that the shop icon or ghost looks like he face mask of a noc when it has cherub?
anyone notice that the shop icon or ghost looks like he face mask of a noc when it has cherub?
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
Oh my GOSH I am in love! Holy cow. I am so excited to get my claws on this gene. Beautiful, thank you staff!
Oh my GOSH I am in love! Holy cow. I am so excited to get my claws on this gene. Beautiful, thank you staff!
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
I thought Ghost was supposed to be a Baldwin thing? I mean, I'm not going to complain that it's finally released, especially when it's even more perfect for one of my dragons than the original look for it, but still... I thought it was supposed to be a Baldwin gene?
I thought Ghost was supposed to be a Baldwin thing? I mean, I'm not going to complain that it's finally released, especially when it's even more perfect for one of my dragons than the original look for it, but still... I thought it was supposed to be a Baldwin gene?
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Yesssss! Love Ghost!!!
Yesssss! Love Ghost!!!
It's the best thing ever I didn't know I needed but must have one of these days.
It's the best thing ever I didn't know I needed but must have one of these days.
9iqeDz7.png
Whoever came up with this gene? I owe you my life.
Whoever came up with this gene? I owe you my life.
<3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39183434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391835/39183434_350.png[/img] [/url]
<3

39183434_350.png
i like the look now, but i did like how the old one looked. Maybe it could become another gene or maybe a primary?
i like the look now, but i did like how the old one looked. Maybe it could become another gene or maybe a primary?
ZwMTIV6.png
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2018-02-14 00:59:46" ] [quote name="RoyalSorceress" date="2018-02-12 18:07:25" ] Son of an Arcanist guys this is cool but also I still want the original concept art for the Ghost gene too? This thing: [img]http://i.imgur.com/17OppXY.jpg[/img] [/quote] Yup, that's what I was expecting! Also, we really need a tertiary that affect the wings more than the body. I like the Ghost gene, but it is not the gene we were waiting for... Maybe you can call the old concept above "Shade" or "Sprite" instead? [/quote] Yeah, I'm a little bummed that once again we have a tert that doesn't affect the wings. The original ghost looked like a nice, simple tert. I LIKE the new Ghost, don't get me wrong. But I'd sure like to see the original one show up as well. (also, man, I haaaate the new forum. I find it very difficult to focus and to find the button I'm looking for now.)
Lisegathe wrote on 2018-02-14 00:59:46:
RoyalSorceress wrote on 2018-02-12 18:07:25:
Son of an Arcanist guys this is cool but also I still want the original concept art for the Ghost gene too?

This thing:

17OppXY.jpg

Yup, that's what I was expecting! Also, we really need a tertiary that affect the wings more than the body. I like the Ghost gene, but it is not the gene we were waiting for... Maybe you can call the old concept above "Shade" or "Sprite" instead?

Yeah, I'm a little bummed that once again we have a tert that doesn't affect the wings. The original ghost looked like a nice, simple tert.

I LIKE the new Ghost, don't get me wrong. But I'd sure like to see the original one show up as well.

(also, man, I haaaate the new forum. I find it very difficult to focus and to find the button I'm looking for now.)
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Ghost is so awesome
Ghost is so awesome
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88