Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59
Aww man. I was hoping that this would be my chance to get that dragon back for my sister. But it was exulted much longer than 14 days ago.
Aww man. I was hoping that this would be my chance to get that dragon back for my sister. But it was exulted much longer than 14 days ago.
Thanks to

@IllusiveWyvern
@Kalvin
@rooty
@chyannethewolf

for helping and explaining everything to me :)
Thanks to

@IllusiveWyvern
@Kalvin
@rooty
@chyannethewolf

for helping and explaining everything to me :)
I got real excited then real not excited because it says 14 days or less and the only dragon I want back was exalted a long time ago
@Xhaztol
would it be possible someday to bring back any dragon from any exalting period, if only once?
I got real excited then real not excited because it says 14 days or less and the only dragon I want back was exalted a long time ago
@Xhaztol
would it be possible someday to bring back any dragon from any exalting period, if only once?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
THANK YOU for adding this, this is such a neat feature! I got my progen I exalted back in 2013 back. ;u;
THANK YOU for adding this, this is such a neat feature! I got my progen I exalted back in 2013 back. ;u;
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
ah THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
i exalted a dragon that i loved just for hatchling space, it's been on my conscience for a while. Now he is back and happily sitting in my first slot yet again~
ah THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
i exalted a dragon that i loved just for hatchling space, it's been on my conscience for a while. Now he is back and happily sitting in my first slot yet again~
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
This is really rad. Thank you!
This is really rad. Thank you!
Neato!
Neato!
Thank you SO much!! Exalting my girl Shiho was a huge regret I am thankful I can fix now! <3
Thank you SO much!! Exalting my girl Shiho was a huge regret I am thankful I can fix now! <3
tumblr_inline_ohfczsQD8z1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1obi0w1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.png
Wow cool!!
Wow cool!!
CLVpsxr.gif
coolio!
coolio!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59