Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59
Great idea. Thank you. :)
Great idea. Thank you. :)
tGP5upT.gifixX6pap.png
i got my random back! i missed her for the last 8 months omg

(but i’m dragon broke so i guess i’ll hit her under a skin until i save up the gems for a scatter TT-TT
i got my random back! i missed her for the last 8 months omg

(but i’m dragon broke so i guess i’ll hit her under a skin until i save up the gems for a scatter TT-TT
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
Thank you guys so, so so, so so SO MUCH!!!! I'm so unbelievably excited to have my darling Aldrin back home!!! Oh, how I missed hiiiim~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33032599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330326/33032599_350.png[/img] [/url] Everyone look at my BOY!!!!
Thank you guys so, so so, so so SO MUCH!!!! I'm so unbelievably excited to have my darling Aldrin back home!!! Oh, how I missed hiiiim~

33032599_350.png

Everyone look at my BOY!!!!
I need a new signature.
*sweats*

This makes me feel very guilty about exalting my progens......................
*sweats*

This makes me feel very guilty about exalting my progens......................
Im glad this got implemented. It'll be a helpful feature for players and i can see it reducing the ticket load on the team!

I have to ask about the old tickets tho. I put in a ticket ages ago to restore a serious mistake on my part. Are those tickets going to still be considered? Is the 1-time forgiveness still in effect for those old tickets, i don't remember if I sent in mine before or just after the two week period.
Im glad this got implemented. It'll be a helpful feature for players and i can see it reducing the ticket load on the team!

I have to ask about the old tickets tho. I put in a ticket ages ago to restore a serious mistake on my part. Are those tickets going to still be considered? Is the 1-time forgiveness still in effect for those old tickets, i don't remember if I sent in mine before or just after the two week period.
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
ACCIDENTAL EXALT BBS COME BACK TO ME *SOBS LOUDLY*
ACCIDENTAL EXALT BBS COME BACK TO ME *SOBS LOUDLY*
sLXxTcX.png
YASSSSS
YASSSSS
;-; my regrets...
;-; my regrets...
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
I love this but I wish the time limit was longer. I regret exalting a dragon so much but it was like two years ago ;n;

edit: I didn't know restoration was possible so I never submitted a ticket. Now I feel even worse.
I love this but I wish the time limit was longer. I regret exalting a dragon so much but it was like two years ago ;n;

edit: I didn't know restoration was possible so I never submitted a ticket. Now I feel even worse.
I'd like to thank you again for working so hard to restore progenitors, I've been so happy to see my randomly generated progenitor back ever since she was returned to me :)
I'd like to thank you again for working so hard to restore progenitors, I've been so happy to see my randomly generated progenitor back ever since she was returned to me :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59