Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59
this would have been prefect wayyyy back then but im glad it's here now
this would have been prefect wayyyy back then but im glad it's here now
boxparts.gif
Aw no! The only dragon I'd want to restore was exalted aaages ago and isn't a progen :'D

I'm really happy this was implemented though. I know a ton of people who regret exalting dragons!
Aw no! The only dragon I'd want to restore was exalted aaages ago and isn't a progen :'D

I'm really happy this was implemented though. I know a ton of people who regret exalting dragons!
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
BLESS THIS i finally got my progens back.......... so happy rn
That is a really nice thing from you guys!
That is a really nice thing from you guys!
I'll make one soon.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6912365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69124/6912365_350.png[/img] [/url] I finally got Taran back! I had been recently regretting exalting him because he actually doesn't look like crap! With the right genes, Fire and Silver actually go well together with the Black tert!

6912365_350.png

I finally got Taran back! I had been recently regretting exalting him because he actually doesn't look like crap! With the right genes, Fire and Silver actually go well together with the Black tert!
VGlYaSx.png
Thank you so much Flightrising!
Thank you so much Flightrising!
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
PURRFECTION
I CAN FINALLY AMEND OLD WRONGS
Alright, someone throw me a name for a tomato-splash-chocolate basic-basic-basic tundra! He's coming back to the lair! WITH LORE!!!
PURRFECTION
I CAN FINALLY AMEND OLD WRONGS
Alright, someone throw me a name for a tomato-splash-chocolate basic-basic-basic tundra! He's coming back to the lair! WITH LORE!!!
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
Wow! Neat.
Wow! Neat.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
glad to see this implemented, but there's only one I regret exalting, one of my progen's first hatchlings :/
Nice to know it's there, now to decide do I really want my random progen back lol
glad to see this implemented, but there's only one I regret exalting, one of my progen's first hatchlings :/
Nice to know it's there, now to decide do I really want my random progen back lol
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59