Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2017
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51
That cape is super nice, and this crop of accents are really beautiful. I might have to get some of them this time.
That cape is super nice, and this crop of accents are really beautiful. I might have to get some of them this time.
im really digging these skins even tho im still waitng for any sort of pink skin for a male tundra
im really digging these skins even tho im still waitng for any sort of pink skin for a male tundra
qjJyvwh.jpg

The Artists did WONDERFULL I want every skin,apperal, and familiar! I hope everyone enjoys this years Starfall Celibration!

The Artists did WONDERFULL I want every skin,apperal, and familiar! I hope everyone enjoys this years Starfall Celibration!
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
What I don't understand is why are some skins blue? It's arcane festival, arcane is pink... some of the really creative skins missed out aswell... but most are good :)
What I don't understand is why are some skins blue? It's arcane festival, arcane is pink... some of the really creative skins missed out aswell... but most are good :)
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
Does anyone know if there's any skins made for Guardian dragons in this event??
Does anyone know if there's any skins made for Guardian dragons in this event??
rip my money i kinda love everything
rip my money i kinda love everything
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
I love the apparel so much. I'm very excited about this year's choices for skins and accents too.
I love the apparel so much. I'm very excited about this year's choices for skins and accents too.
r5CjlMV.gif
The skins are always so good. I'm such a sucker for space.
The skins are always so good. I'm such a sucker for space.
Oh no, I need all of the skins, but my budget will kill me. They're so good! I also need so many of the apparel.
Oh no, I need all of the skins, but my budget will kill me. They're so good! I also need so many of the apparel.
Oh man do I love a lot of this stuff! Thanks everyone who contributed 8D
Oh man do I love a lot of this stuff! Thanks everyone who contributed 8D
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51