Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Another mask? Don't get me wrong, the design and art look cool, but it's another thing that completely covers dragon's face which I don't really like all that much. Show me them pretty faces. Would prefer something more subtle, but oh well, I will take it. Same with those festival familiars. I really adore them so far, but what are they hiding under those masks? Why are they all so mysterious? Will we ever know?
Another thing, even though I won't be using them, because I'm pro plague, I really love the skins and accents for this month's festival. They're hella nice, congrats to the winners! You did an amazing job!
Happy Flameforger's Festival all! May Tthe Flamecaller bless you with some Glowing Embers!
Another mask? Don't get me wrong, the design and art look cool, but it's another thing that completely covers dragon's face which I don't really like all that much. Show me them pretty faces. Would prefer something more subtle, but oh well, I will take it. Same with those festival familiars. I really adore them so far, but what are they hiding under those masks? Why are they all so mysterious? Will we ever know?
Another thing, even though I won't be using them, because I'm pro plague, I really love the skins and accents for this month's festival. They're hella nice, congrats to the winners! You did an amazing job!
Happy Flameforger's Festival all! May Tthe Flamecaller bless you with some Glowing Embers!
Yay!!!
Yay!!!
plaguetop.png
:)
:)
This is so cool!
This is so cool!
AHHHH
AHHHH
AMXdJAR.png Hidori | Female
Leveling Service

Familiar Quest