Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2017
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Raikdow mine was an honorable mention, I don't think there's a reward for that? Could be wrong, it's only the second time I've even entered one of these. xP
@Raikdow mine was an honorable mention, I don't think there's a reward for that? Could be wrong, it's only the second time I've even entered one of these. xP
@Raikdow

Nani???? I didn't even know I got honorable mention?

I didn't know there was a prize for that.\

That's a pleasant surprise though.
@Raikdow

Nani???? I didn't even know I got honorable mention?

I didn't know there was a prize for that.\

That's a pleasant surprise though.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Raikdow every time i get runner up i forget it cones with a prize :p but no i havent gotten it yet, but u dont get gems as a runner up anyway, just 1 skin blueprint. However, when i won MistJam it took a whole month to get my prize, so just be patient :)
@Raikdow every time i get runner up i forget it cones with a prize :p but no i havent gotten it yet, but u dont get gems as a runner up anyway, just 1 skin blueprint. However, when i won MistJam it took a whole month to get my prize, so just be patient :)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara - I won runner-up during brightshine this year and got the full prize set, and have won a few in the past as well (I currently have 3 5-skin packs in my inventory that I know I didn't buy with gems). Maybe you're thinking a different contest?
@nohsara - I won runner-up during brightshine this year and got the full prize set, and have won a few in the past as well (I currently have 3 5-skin packs in my inventory that I know I didn't buy with gems). Maybe you're thinking a different contest?
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow

we get prizes???

*^*
@Raikdow

we get prizes???

*^*
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@Raikdow Was i suppose to get anything? ... lol its my first time entering a contest and i tought when they dont pick you ...that mean you just dont get anything XD ...
@Raikdow Was i suppose to get anything? ... lol its my first time entering a contest and i tought when they dont pick you ...that mean you just dont get anything XD ...

art_shop_by_sandragon-dbas50p.jpg
@Raikdow
wait since when did we get prizes for honorable ment.? I haven't received anything yet if that's the case.
@Raikdow
wait since when did we get prizes for honorable ment.? I haven't received anything yet if that's the case.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
ah cripes, I think I was getting my honorable mention mixed up with my win from thundercrack. People are saying over on tumblr you only get a skin blueprint for runner up

Which can still be sold for a nice chunk of gems (enough for the seaspreay set), but it's not pure currency, yeah.
ah cripes, I think I was getting my honorable mention mixed up with my win from thundercrack. People are saying over on tumblr you only get a skin blueprint for runner up

Which can still be sold for a nice chunk of gems (enough for the seaspreay set), but it's not pure currency, yeah.
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow No all ive ever gotten for runner up is a 1-skin blueprint, and Ive never entered anything but the festival skin contests. Maybe they changed it for this year? I wouldnt know yet because the first thing i entered this year was mistjam, which i won and got the full prize set for, and flameforgers, which i got runner up and havent received anything yet. I guess I'll see?

Edit: ah i just saw ur last post ;)
@Raikdow No all ive ever gotten for runner up is a 1-skin blueprint, and Ive never entered anything but the festival skin contests. Maybe they changed it for this year? I wouldnt know yet because the first thing i entered this year was mistjam, which i won and got the full prize set for, and flameforgers, which i got runner up and havent received anything yet. I guess I'll see?

Edit: ah i just saw ur last post ;)
BFEMrcM.png
@hellragost yeah thats what i thought the first time too, then i got a message a few weeks later with the prize :D

They really should list that in the contest info post
@hellragost yeah thats what i thought the first time too, then i got a message a few weeks later with the prize :D

They really should list that in the contest info post
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44