Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49
:)
:)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
August looks like a Underbelly for Met/All
thats really exciting
August looks like a Underbelly for Met/All
thats really exciting
I'm so hype for that belly tert. Gonna brew the crap out of it. It must be coming out during the festival, so hrmmmmm. That's exciting! Lots coming up this week.
I'm so hype for that belly tert. Gonna brew the crap out of it. It must be coming out during the festival, so hrmmmmm. That's exciting! Lots coming up this week.
THAT TERTIARY LOOKS LIKE A BELLY FILLY WITH GOO
never have i ever had such a mighty need for a gene
THAT TERTIARY LOOKS LIKE A BELLY FILLY WITH GOO
never have i ever had such a mighty need for a gene
Welcome back to moderators :)
Welcome back to moderators :)
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
Yeyyyy!!
Yeyyyy!!
EST (FR +3) // INFP
Yikes, I'm not a big fan of Tapir and Striaton from we can see. Oh well, at least the August and September genes look promising. I liked Opal, Metallic, and Alloy and I hope for more genes like that.

Bioluminescence gene 2k17
Yikes, I'm not a big fan of Tapir and Striaton from we can see. Oh well, at least the August and September genes look promising. I liked Opal, Metallic, and Alloy and I hope for more genes like that.

Bioluminescence gene 2k17
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
So glad the 2nd variation of the Tapir/ gene won, and I absolutely adore the modifications that were made to it -- it looked great, before, but now just looks even more amazing! Great work, team!!

Those other genes look super exciting, though -- especially the liquidy Baldwin one! CAN'T WAIT!! :D (And so glad to see it seems to be a tertiary! I'm always so starved for new terts, haha!)
So glad the 2nd variation of the Tapir/ gene won, and I absolutely adore the modifications that were made to it -- it looked great, before, but now just looks even more amazing! Great work, team!!

Those other genes look super exciting, though -- especially the liquidy Baldwin one! CAN'T WAIT!! :D (And so glad to see it seems to be a tertiary! I'm always so starved for new terts, haha!)
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
yay! :D
yay! :D
hayp
hayp
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49