Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@LeopardGecko

Here you go, this should be the link to directly contact them: https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us

In case you lose that link, I easily found it through a google search.

Good luck, I hope you get your emblem!
@LeopardGecko

Here you go, this should be the link to directly contact them: https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us

In case you lose that link, I easily found it through a google search.

Good luck, I hope you get your emblem!
on2FzX5.png
YEEES HAPPY LIGHT WEEK EVERYONE!!!!
YEEES HAPPY LIGHT WEEK EVERYONE!!!!
@chyannethewolf
Thank you so much!
@chyannethewolf
Thank you so much!
rIq5N.gif yKsng.gif
EUK1O.gif XQ0vR.gif
@chyannethewolf @LeopardGecko

Just for future reference, since knowing how to contact support is so important, a link to Contact Us can be found at the very bottom of every page on Flight Rising. :) Nice and easy.

Good luck! Sorry that happened to your emblem. D:
@chyannethewolf @LeopardGecko

Just for future reference, since knowing how to contact support is so important, a link to Contact Us can be found at the very bottom of every page on Flight Rising. :) Nice and easy.

Good luck! Sorry that happened to your emblem. D:
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I have no money but I want all the skins aaaAAAAAAAAA
I have no money but I want all the skins aaaAAAAAAAAA
bouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif 5XFOHAC.png item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifbouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gif
@Alphaeon
Thank you!
@Alphaeon
Thank you!
rIq5N.gif yKsng.gif
EUK1O.gif XQ0vR.gif
YEE Happy Brightshine 2017!
YEE Happy Brightshine 2017!
welcome_sign_for_mirus_locus_clan_by_misswulv-dbkddzt.png
I'm just blown away by this festival! The skins/accents are extraordinary! I bought every one except the few that are total skins. They are really great but I just don't like to 100% cover my dragons, lol. THAT APPAREL! Oh my! It's gorgeous. And the familiar, can't wait to see what every one is going to look like this year. The revamp of the Festival Shop is fantastic, loving the recolours and the nymphs, gotta have them all! Love that the new vistas are the deities, I just wish there was more we could do with the vistas. I'm not super active in the forums and I already have so many vistas ;) They are all so gorgeous and I would love some way to admire their beauty outside of the forums and you can only use one at a time, lol

Anyway, Happy Brightshine!!
I'm just blown away by this festival! The skins/accents are extraordinary! I bought every one except the few that are total skins. They are really great but I just don't like to 100% cover my dragons, lol. THAT APPAREL! Oh my! It's gorgeous. And the familiar, can't wait to see what every one is going to look like this year. The revamp of the Festival Shop is fantastic, loving the recolours and the nymphs, gotta have them all! Love that the new vistas are the deities, I just wish there was more we could do with the vistas. I'm not super active in the forums and I already have so many vistas ;) They are all so gorgeous and I would love some way to admire their beauty outside of the forums and you can only use one at a time, lol

Anyway, Happy Brightshine!!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Such wow much glitter
Such wow much glitter
noice
noice
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64