Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Savannah and Safari
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Okapi is now obsolete
Okapi is now obsolete
yEET
yEET
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
Sweet!! Those new genes are really cool and I love the new familiars. Nice new thorn colors too. :)
Sweet!! Those new genes are really cool and I love the new familiars. Nice new thorn colors too. :)
Hi! I am 3 hours ahead of FR time. I'm not very social but I hope you are having a good day anyways! :)
nature_small.pngcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifnature_small.png
Awesome! I like the 'capri'-cats idea, although they don't have the name that gives the capricorn its signature look...
Anywho, I also LOVE the new apparel set, I just hope I can resist the temptation to spend all my money on those jeweled neck wraps instead of saving up for the Gala. I've had troubles staying on long enough to get any more than 100k treasure in the past few weeks....
Awesome! I like the 'capri'-cats idea, although they don't have the name that gives the capricorn its signature look...
Anywho, I also LOVE the new apparel set, I just hope I can resist the temptation to spend all my money on those jeweled neck wraps instead of saving up for the Gala. I've had troubles staying on long enough to get any more than 100k treasure in the past few weeks....
T5FBE.gifbirthday_button_by_cas_a_fras-dcrcad6.pngqCbUEpz.gif[/url]
WaBL9Eh.png
Z8J9q.gif
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
I love these genes!!!
I love these genes!!!
4fr206l.png
I REALLY NEED THE NEW GENES SO BAD
I REALLY NEED THE NEW GENES SO BAD
dFnwkLI.png bnaSbHl.png LCqISMP.png V8POrlr.png 6Dq3jOp.png UybdMPF.png 9PstSFT.png Da1cz0f.png reHWBXk.png 8STEjG7.png HxL61bT.png QQYyU47.png T4Peb9C.png LlFDIDf.png HSWqWgZ.png JEtmhoV.png gYW0j5f.png hKDOVZl.png 5UADvEl.png 8GgdVkW.png
it goes beautifully with okapi!!!
it goes beautifully with okapi!!!
HUZZAH! A Primary that I REALLY LIKE for my progen! And I can dither on the secondary between this and Alloy! ...still need something that appeals for the tert, though. *grumble*
HUZZAH! A Primary that I REALLY LIKE for my progen! And I can dither on the secondary between this and Alloy! ...still need something that appeals for the tert, though. *grumble*
how did i miss this update, neato my primary/secondary basic boy would look great with the new genes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=10&auth=786fee874dfb48994245b6c275d4ce92ff86a48c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
how did i miss this update, neato

my primary/secondary basic boy would look great with the new genes
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=10&auth=786fee874dfb48994245b6c275d4ce92ff86a48c&dummyext=prev.png
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
More cats! YESSS!
More cats! YESSS!
nature_small.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_small.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66