Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2017
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49
[quote name="Forelle" date=2017-04-23 00:30:04] Also... "The eyes of the windsinger." Good one. SPIES! [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/windsinger.png[/img] [/quote] Interesting...
Forelle wrote on 2017-04-23:

Also... "The eyes of the windsinger." Good one. SPIES!
windsinger.png

Interesting...

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

The trident is everything I have every wished for and more
The trident is everything I have every wished for and more
HjZUn7k.gif
Happy WaveSat, everyone!
I am stunned by the winning skins and accents, they're absolutely gorgeous! As is the vista, and the apparel, and ohmigosh just look at that adorable goblin!
I am in love with this WaveSat <3
Happy WaveSat, everyone!
I am stunned by the winning skins and accents, they're absolutely gorgeous! As is the vista, and the apparel, and ohmigosh just look at that adorable goblin!
I am in love with this WaveSat <3
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Wavecrest! Wavecrest! It's party time! Excellent!
Wavecrest! Wavecrest! It's party time! Excellent!
The accent sunken ghost is amazing!!!!
The accent sunken ghost is amazing!!!!
WOAH ALL THE SKINS AND ACCENTS ARE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD THIS TIME
WOAH ALL THE SKINS AND ACCENTS ARE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD THIS TIME
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
WOW
This gotta be my fave fest so far!
Awesome apparel, cute fam, and amazing accents and skins- and so many skincents!

Happy Saturnalia!
WOW
This gotta be my fave fest so far!
Awesome apparel, cute fam, and amazing accents and skins- and so many skincents!

Happy Saturnalia!
qR6otwA.png
Ohoho the apparel is awesome this year! And the accents/skins are simply gorgeous!
Ohoho the apparel is awesome this year! And the accents/skins are simply gorgeous!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Oh my stars this is AMAZING! The goblin is my favorite yet and everything about this is FANTASTIC! Those skins are super cool and the trident is sick ;u; this is amazing ahahghgjhdfpa
Oh my stars this is AMAZING! The goblin is my favorite yet and everything about this is FANTASTIC! Those skins are super cool and the trident is sick ;u; this is amazing ahahghgjhdfpa
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
The leviathon Wildclaw is lovely but I really wanted the male wildclaw they did instead
:(
The leviathon Wildclaw is lovely but I really wanted the male wildclaw they did instead
:(
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49