Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2017
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49
I've been waiting for this. <3

Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia, everyone!
I've been waiting for this. <3

Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia, everyone!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Omg, i love this skin's!
Omg, i love this skin's!
AMAZING EVERYTHING IS AMAZING
AMAZING EVERYTHING IS AMAZING
The Goblin is really neat, one if the best by far, also the Trident is cool and reminds me of the Zoras in Zelda. That Vista isn't my cup of tea, but I never enjoyed the whole coral and under water theme. Same goes for almost all the skins, they are all well made in one way or another but I just like the idea of the Wildclaw.
The Goblin is really neat, one if the best by far, also the Trident is cool and reminds me of the Zoras in Zelda. That Vista isn't my cup of tea, but I never enjoyed the whole coral and under water theme. Same goes for almost all the skins, they are all well made in one way or another but I just like the idea of the Wildclaw.
Look at that Bubbling Goblin! So so cute!
Look at that Bubbling Goblin! So so cute!
bb8_ice_banner_1_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n0j.png
Once again I feel like I'm being the wet blanket--more thematic this time, at least--with just not understanding the logic behind the materials required in the Baldwin's Skin/Accent recipes. It just really does seem to me like this is the perfect opportunity to take common materials that have no use but hoardsell and actually give them a purpose, and you're actively losing out by taking Swipp items and using them instead.
Once again I feel like I'm being the wet blanket--more thematic this time, at least--with just not understanding the logic behind the materials required in the Baldwin's Skin/Accent recipes. It just really does seem to me like this is the perfect opportunity to take common materials that have no use but hoardsell and actually give them a purpose, and you're actively losing out by taking Swipp items and using them instead.
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
I really love skins for coatl and wildclaw.
AHH! And this apparel! I knew it will be this time!

Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
I really love skins for coatl and wildclaw.
AHH! And this apparel! I knew it will be this time!

Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
YM7fnsh.gif
[quote name="Celine" date=2017-04-23 01:02:52] There always seems to be that one accent winner that baffles me each festival. [/quote] Agreed. The majority of them I found quite impressive, though. The goblin, vista, and gear are fantastic. =D It's been a while since I've favored all of the festival items. Grats to the winners!
Celine wrote on 2017-04-23:
There always seems to be that one accent winner that baffles me each festival.

Agreed. The majority of them I found quite impressive, though. The goblin, vista, and gear are fantastic. =D It's been a while since I've favored all of the festival items. Grats to the winners!
cnFe09Q.gif
These all look so great, I'm gonna be broke... D:
These all look so great, I'm gonna be broke... D:
Gorgeous! I have to say, Wavecrest Saturnalia skins & accents are the best of the best.
Gorgeous! I have to say, Wavecrest Saturnalia skins & accents are the best of the best.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49