Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 266 267
I love this new feature, my avatr looks so sexy now <3 It was about time you switched to an HD version!

(you guys are beautiful. I love you.)
I love this new feature, my avatr looks so sexy now <3 It was about time you switched to an HD version!

(you guys are beautiful. I love you.)
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
this is the best day of my life
this is the best day of my life
Laughed till I cried, guys, thank you!
Laughed till I cried, guys, thank you!
NXy3ZmM.pngnbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png
This is all really cute <3 I wish there was a feature that you could keep ;;;; Best day every tbh
This is all really cute <3 I wish there was a feature that you could keep ;;;; Best day every tbh
Can we keep this? For real tho
Can we keep this? For real tho
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
Can someone please make an item that will make a dragon look like this year round? Everyone's so adorable!
Can someone please make an item that will make a dragon look like this year round? Everyone's so adorable!
xbHmdcq.gif
Icon by @lychizzle
Three hours ahead of FR time
[quote name="RaikuKawisa" date=2017-04-01 01:11:57] I am sad, there are no HD versions of the Deities. I want to see extra noodlely winddad [/quote] I know right?! I ran to check the deities' pages after admiring all my dragons and was a little sad they weren't HD either.
RaikuKawisa wrote on 2017-04-01:
I am sad, there are no HD versions of the Deities. I want to see extra noodlely winddad
I know right?! I ran to check the deities' pages after admiring all my dragons and was a little sad they weren't HD either.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
OMG I want an item of this XD
OMG I want an item of this XD
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
But why did the deities didn't get the new HD look? :U
They would look so real in HD
Admins pls if you do it then do it for real. Don't joke around.
We need the deites in HD and naw

jk jk This still is really satisfying. My sides hurt X'D
But why did the deities didn't get the new HD look? :U
They would look so real in HD
Admins pls if you do it then do it for real. Don't joke around.
We need the deites in HD and naw

jk jk This still is really satisfying. My sides hurt X'D
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
please........dont take this away tomorrow...please make this permenant im begging you
please........dont take this away tomorrow...please make this permenant im begging you

tumblr_inline_np7r0macyC1r1vgsg_500.png
hey its me kevin visit my art shop
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 266 267