Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 266 267
This is the most gorgeous thing I have seen today :'''D I am so happy now this totally made my day!
This is the most gorgeous thing I have seen today :'''D I am so happy now this totally made my day!
Too HD, computer spontaneously combusted trying to process such beautiful hi-def artwork. Staff pls fix. :'c The spirals are probably my favorite, they've entered their true form: FULL NOODLE.
Too HD, computer spontaneously combusted trying to process such beautiful hi-def artwork. Staff pls fix. :'c The spirals are probably my favorite, they've entered their true form: FULL NOODLE.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
Would it be possible in the future to be able to toggle it on single dragons instead of all of them? I admit, there are some dragons I would much prefer to keep in HD, while there are some I'd like to keep in poorer quality. I know, I know, it sounds weird but... Some dragons just deserve that luscious HD quality over others.
Would it be possible in the future to be able to toggle it on single dragons instead of all of them? I admit, there are some dragons I would much prefer to keep in HD, while there are some I'd like to keep in poorer quality. I know, I know, it sounds weird but... Some dragons just deserve that luscious HD quality over others.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
genius.
genius.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
Also is it on purpose that I have to click something twice for the you need to log in to access this area to go away? Its quite funny!
Also is it on purpose that I have to click something twice for the you need to log in to access this area to go away? Its quite funny!
I love it
I love it
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
Petition to keep dragons like this
Petition to keep dragons like this
zhMvOXK.png
my poor dragons
my poor dragons
an5nAto.png
i love this oml
i love this oml
jYsXFew.gif