Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 326 327
Hmmm.. Arena getting it's level changed... a ton of new stuff... NEW VENUE OH MY GOSH!!
Hmmm.. Arena getting it's level changed... a ton of new stuff... NEW VENUE OH MY GOSH!!
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
...NEW VENUE?!?!??!!??!?!?!?

Or even just new coli enemies! Tbh anything that adds more familiars is great. :D
...NEW VENUE?!?!??!!??!?!?!?

Or even just new coli enemies! Tbh anything that adds more familiars is great. :D
[quote name="Tyeth" date=2017-02-05 12:26:34] .... It's going to be a fire venue... come on, flowers that grow by lava? Fire-proof webbing? Never burning out embers? [/quote] plus "lava flow enters the lake" and the many fire-based names of the items like "firebelly", "cinders", "embers", "singed"... plus the Singed Webbing mentions the Ashfall Waste by name.
Tyeth wrote on 2017-02-05:
.... It's going to be a fire venue... come on, flowers that grow by lava? Fire-proof webbing? Never burning out embers?

plus "lava flow enters the lake" and the many fire-based names of the items like "firebelly", "cinders", "embers", "singed"... plus the Singed Webbing mentions the Ashfall Waste by name.
w2GVor2.jpg
RAMS
RAMS
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
*squee* I can't wait!
*squee* I can't wait!
OH MY GOD ARE WE GETTING A NEW COLI VENUE?!?!?!?! *hyperventilates*
OH MY GOD ARE WE GETTING A NEW COLI VENUE?!?!?!?! *hyperventilates*
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
Oh this is exciting - I never expected a live update so soon after the last! I smells like a new coli venue to me! ;)
Oh this is exciting - I never expected a live update so soon after the last! I smells like a new coli venue to me! ;)
hype
hype
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
Hmm. does the arena update mean we are getting a new venue?
Hmm. does the arena update mean we are getting a new venue?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I just want new familiars, or maybe a new dragon! That would be cool!!!
I just want new familiars, or maybe a new dragon! That would be cool!!!
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 326 327