Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's New Discoveries
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49
Wow, these kelpies are beautiful ;o;
Wow, these kelpies are beautiful ;o;
Lichtdrache.gif
Ahhh I can't wait to brew up some kelpies! One of my all time favorite folklore creatures!
Ahhh I can't wait to brew up some kelpies! One of my all time favorite folklore creatures!
tiqlsmr.png
oh my god
the hoRSES I LOVE THEM
oh my god
the hoRSES I LOVE THEM
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Those kelpies are beautiful, omg... I'm in luv
Those kelpies are beautiful, omg... I'm in luv
kELPIES I LOVE THEM!
kELPIES I LOVE THEM!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Nitpicky comment about the new horse-type familiars: when animals have horizontal bar pupils, the eyes rotate so that the "bars" are parallel to the ground when the animal moves its head. But I mean it`s fantasy so whatever lol :3 Awesome design otherwise, I`m looking forwards to getting a couple of `em.
Nitpicky comment about the new horse-type familiars: when animals have horizontal bar pupils, the eyes rotate so that the "bars" are parallel to the ground when the animal moves its head. But I mean it`s fantasy so whatever lol :3 Awesome design otherwise, I`m looking forwards to getting a couple of `em.
THIS IS AMAZING!!!
THIS IS AMAZING!!!
Aww, the kelpies are beautiful~
I only wish at least the cost of the brew was a bit more... substantional. Even if we can't get high leveled recipes yet, it would be more fun if getting materials for the low ones was somewhat challenging.
Either moneywise or resourcewise. Else what's the fun in achieving the goal :(
Aww, the kelpies are beautiful~
I only wish at least the cost of the brew was a bit more... substantional. Even if we can't get high leveled recipes yet, it would be more fun if getting materials for the low ones was somewhat challenging.
Either moneywise or resourcewise. Else what's the fun in achieving the goal :(
dGVSNyM.png
Horse-like familiars I have been blessed on this day . So glad I've been melting stuff in Baldwin.
Horse-like familiars I have been blessed on this day . So glad I've been melting stuff in Baldwin.
oops, (almost) all fandragons
I love the froggies.
I love the froggies.
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49