Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scales: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54
[quote name="DinoGirl500" date=2016-12-10 15:43:17] Was kinda hoping when you brought Scales about, it'd be something texture related ;-; [/quote] I had the same wish. I thought that was what this was at first, but was kinda sad to see it was limited to certain parts. Still, some breeds look better than others with it (and others look ridiculous), and it depends a lot on colour combinations. I might not be a huge fan, but I'm sure it'll end up in my lair at some point. Wishing it would have been something like Stained though, to cover the entire dragon...
DinoGirl500 wrote on 2016-12-10:
Was kinda hoping when you brought Scales about, it'd be something texture related ;-;

I had the same wish. I thought that was what this was at first, but was kinda sad to see it was limited to certain parts.

Still, some breeds look better than others with it (and others look ridiculous), and it depends a lot on colour combinations. I might not be a huge fan, but I'm sure it'll end up in my lair at some point. Wishing it would have been something like Stained though, to cover the entire dragon...
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
This new update layout is fantastic!
Also those new familiars ;w;
This new update layout is fantastic!
Also those new familiars ;w;
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
That new Tert gene is so cool and I can craft it *v* also, the new familiars are so cute! c:
That new Tert gene is so cool and I can craft it *v* also, the new familiars are so cute! c:
It looks interesting, but in my opinion it clashes with every primary gene...
It seems cut-off at the feet and the face, as if it isn't part of the dragon. As if somebody cut the forms out and sticked them onto the dragon.

It looks better on the Tundras feet, like scales, but when I look, for example, at the Pearlcatchers feet.....Ugh, I don't really like it.
It looks interesting, but in my opinion it clashes with every primary gene...
It seems cut-off at the feet and the face, as if it isn't part of the dragon. As if somebody cut the forms out and sticked them onto the dragon.

It looks better on the Tundras feet, like scales, but when I look, for example, at the Pearlcatchers feet.....Ugh, I don't really like it.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Omg yesss there all so cut and the bugs are amazing
Omg yesss there all so cut and the bugs are amazing
Meh, not a fan of the gene, but the familiars are good :3 Will brew that gene to sell, though.

The issue is that it makes some look like they have eyebrows and others lips, which is just...no. I guess it looks nice on certain combinations, but I will never own it.
Meh, not a fan of the gene, but the familiars are good :3 Will brew that gene to sell, though.

The issue is that it makes some look like they have eyebrows and others lips, which is just...no. I guess it looks nice on certain combinations, but I will never own it.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
This tert is so gorgeous! It has a lovely coverage on different areas of the body to balance it out :0 To the scry I gooooo
This tert is so gorgeous! It has a lovely coverage on different areas of the body to balance it out :0 To the scry I gooooo
7PPXeIw.png
I don't know who I'm going to use it for, but I'm brewing one of these already!!!
I don't know who I'm going to use it for, but I'm brewing one of these already!!!
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
Interesting new gene! Can't wait to try out some scrys!

And I love the new familiars- so cute! Too bad I'm not that high in foraging yet.
Interesting new gene! Can't wait to try out some scrys!

And I love the new familiars- so cute! Too bad I'm not that high in foraging yet.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
I was on Baldwin when I noticed this, oh wow it looks lovely!

...At least on most of them anyway lmao
I was on Baldwin when I noticed this, oh wow it looks lovely!

...At least on most of them anyway lmao
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54