Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77
I AM SQUEALING
I AM SQUEALING
vbbq61.png
I love the new gene, but..
I was lowkey hoping for information about the next welcome week though, as I have a couple of friends who want to join ;;
I love the new gene, but..
I was lowkey hoping for information about the next welcome week though, as I have a couple of friends who want to join ;;
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 24 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
[img][/img]
Awesome!
Awesome!
VVM4XuM.png
I heart this new gene!, but I am poor. OVO
I heart this new gene!, but I am poor. OVO
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
...Is the secondary gene in the previews a new secondary too? Or is it just Shimmer (though it doesn't really look like it)??
Anyway, love the update! Cries because my foraging skill is much too low for the familiars
...Is the secondary gene in the previews a new secondary too? Or is it just Shimmer (though it doesn't really look like it)??
Anyway, love the update! Cries because my foraging skill is much too low for the familiars
waterfull.png
Very nice!
Very nice!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
sk0y3zV.gifMAZAnSL.gif
CHECK IT OUT SOOON
CHECK IT OUT SOOON
metallic so pretty omg
metallic so pretty omg
And just like that, all of my transformer dragons painted previously with Iri are now gonna have to be gened with this. *Sigh* I already had enough trouble with Cry/Face/Glim. XD I think I'll wait til Metallic's secondary comes out. Still, pretty gene.
And just like that, all of my transformer dragons painted previously with Iri are now gonna have to be gened with this. *Sigh* I already had enough trouble with Cry/Face/Glim. XD I think I'll wait til Metallic's secondary comes out. Still, pretty gene.
mlNVeHM.jpg
Good news: There's an update. Cute familiars, awesome gene, new Baldwin Vista.

Bad news: good bye vault
Good news: There's an update. Cute familiars, awesome gene, new Baldwin Vista.

Bad news: good bye vault
Gy5sOWI.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77