Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2016
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50
Wow really nice Mirror skins this year :D
Wow really nice Mirror skins this year :D
underskrift.png
Happy Riot to all! :D
Happy Riot to all! :D
kV9q7M8.gif
Yeah my first RoR :D
But I'm kinda disappointed - 3 skins for Bogs, 2 for female Guardians? Only one for WCs, no Imps, no PCs... Most of the skins are really good but I'd like to see more different species^^
I'm no fan of the apparel - it looks so flat...
The familiar and the vista are nice though =)
Yeah my first RoR :D
But I'm kinda disappointed - 3 skins for Bogs, 2 for female Guardians? Only one for WCs, no Imps, no PCs... Most of the skins are really good but I'd like to see more different species^^
I'm no fan of the apparel - it looks so flat...
The familiar and the vista are nice though =)
Also forgot to mention, I'm surprised about the no Imperials! Well, somewhat pleasantly surprised because before this, I don't ever recall seeing a festival without something Imperial-ish, and last RoR got three, so...

And I need so many of the apparel. And I ADORE the familiar ;w; And I actually want most of the skins/accents holy crap.

Also getting a chest within four fights was pretty neat :'D
Also forgot to mention, I'm surprised about the no Imperials! Well, somewhat pleasantly surprised because before this, I don't ever recall seeing a festival without something Imperial-ish, and last RoR got three, so...

And I need so many of the apparel. And I ADORE the familiar ;w; And I actually want most of the skins/accents holy crap.

Also getting a chest within four fights was pretty neat :'D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Festival time!
Festival time!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@Arra
I agree some diversity in the Skins/Accent would have been good. However I am very happy there is none for Imperial. Imperial seem to get one at least every festival, many times 3, they seem over represented, whether they are or not doesn't matter when it feels like they are. Not just by me.
Would love more Wildclaw love.. but, that because they are my favourite breed xD

The Apparel sort of reminds me of the Kilts.. like the Brutal, Ruthless etc, Kilts. But with bones on it. I'm not sure what I think of it.
@Arra
I agree some diversity in the Skins/Accent would have been good. However I am very happy there is none for Imperial. Imperial seem to get one at least every festival, many times 3, they seem over represented, whether they are or not doesn't matter when it feels like they are. Not just by me.
Would love more Wildclaw love.. but, that because they are my favourite breed xD

The Apparel sort of reminds me of the Kilts.. like the Brutal, Ruthless etc, Kilts. But with bones on it. I'm not sure what I think of it.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Ahhhh cool!!!!
Ahhhh cool!!!!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
@Pande28
Well yes you're right with the Imps ;) (WCs my favorite too so I'm often "complaining" there are not enough skins form them :D)
Btw I was hoping your skin for Bogs would win. It looked very stunning!

Oh yes the kilts - I just asked myself why it looked so familiar...
@Pande28
Well yes you're right with the Imps ;) (WCs my favorite too so I'm often "complaining" there are not enough skins form them :D)
Btw I was hoping your skin for Bogs would win. It looked very stunning!

Oh yes the kilts - I just asked myself why it looked so familiar...
Aaaah nice! Happy RoR everyone!
Aaaah nice! Happy RoR everyone!
may I offer you a
79138757.png
in these trying times
Ahh we have wonderful skins this year once again, holy snap
Ahh we have wonderful skins this year once again, holy snap
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50