Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103
I litter-ally started hyperventilating when I saw CATSSSS!!!!!!

And yes. That is a pun, and I'm proud of it.
I litter-ally started hyperventilating when I saw CATSSSS!!!!!!

And yes. That is a pun, and I'm proud of it.
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
Meowclops!
Meowclops!
[quote name="Trollzaya" date=2016-08-28 03:35:13] @Undel I thought MP Gem bundles were meant to be discounted from the cost of buying every item separately? The cat bundle is 600G. But 5x 120G is 600G... [/quote] Was just asking elsewhere about this, holding off until I find out one way or the other.
Trollzaya wrote on 2016-08-28:
@Undel

I thought MP Gem bundles were meant to be discounted from the cost of buying every item separately? The cat bundle is 600G. But 5x 120G is 600G...

Was just asking elsewhere about this, holding off until I find out one way or the other.
GOD IS REAL
GOD IS REAL
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
Okay, I normal person and I don`t spend my money, beco... OMG, OKAY, IT`S SOOOOOOOO PRETTY! I JUST BUY ONE CAT, JUST ONE CAT /buy all in Marketplace/
Okay, I normal person and I don`t spend my money, beco... OMG, OKAY, IT`S SOOOOOOOO PRETTY! I JUST BUY ONE CAT, JUST ONE CAT /buy all in Marketplace/
12613751.png
[quote name="Meliae" date=2016-08-28 03:38:17] [quote name="Trollzaya" date=2016-08-28 03:35:13] @Undel I thought MP Gem bundles were meant to be discounted from the cost of buying every item separately? The cat bundle is 600G. But 5x 120G is 600G... [/quote] Was just asking elsewhere about this, holding off until I find out one way or the other. [/quote] @Meliae 'Cause it looks like they discounted the individual cats and not the bundle?
Meliae wrote on 2016-08-28:
@Undel

I thought MP Gem bundles were meant to be discounted from the cost of buying every item separately? The cat bundle is 600G. But 5x 120G is 600G...

Was just asking elsewhere about this, holding off until I find out one way or the other.

@Meliae

'Cause it looks like they discounted the individual cats and not the bundle?
[quote name="Meliae" date=2016-08-28 03:38:17] [quote name="Trollzaya" date=2016-08-28 03:35:13] @Undel I thought MP Gem bundles were meant to be discounted from the cost of buying every item separately? The cat bundle is 600G. But 5x 120G is 600G... [/quote] Was just asking elsewhere about this, holding off until I find out one way or the other. [/quote] Woah ouch I already bought two bundles oh well maybe they didn't mean to discount bundles
Meliae wrote on 2016-08-28:
@Undel

Woah ouch I already bought two bundles oh well maybe they didn't mean to discount bundles
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
SCOTTISH FOLD KITTIIIEEEES
SCOTTISH FOLD KITTIIIEEEES
signature___yukari_yakumo_by_aiccha_aibon.jpg
@Trollzaya yes -admittedly I don't think I've ever bought anything from the MP with gems, and I don't usually get this sort of stuff, but I found it odd that a bundle would work out the same as individual purchasing..
@Trollzaya yes -admittedly I don't think I've ever bought anything from the MP with gems, and I don't usually get this sort of stuff, but I found it odd that a bundle would work out the same as individual purchasing..
I like how the new update sounds!
I like how the new update sounds!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103