Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contour: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
I LOVE WHEN NEW STUFF COMES OUT!
I LOVE WHEN NEW STUFF COMES OUT!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
those spirals look wonky
those spirals look wonky
LzV24hc.png
we should have more designing contests for stuff like new genes, new familiars, skins, or even new dragons!!
we should have more designing contests for stuff like new genes, new familiars, skins, or even new dragons!!
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Code:
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
Code:
tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png

Last edited on Sep 14, 2015 17:15:46 by deaththekid
zBNHnnX.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19005802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190059/19005802_350.png[/img] [/url] To anyone who thinks it doesn't improve any dragons, I wanted to show my lovely boy who I think looks wonderful with this new gene!

19005802_350.png

To anyone who thinks it doesn't improve any dragons, I wanted to show my lovely boy who I think looks wonderful with this new gene!
I just realized how utterly perfect Contour is for an Aang dragon /)0w0(\
I just realized how utterly perfect Contour is for an Aang dragon /)0w0(\
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
They look really nice.
They look really nice.
giphy.gif
Looks like I do not miss very much. :)
Looks like I do not miss very much. :)
Useful for terts that are harder to work with. Nice.
Useful for terts that are harder to work with. Nice.
Perhaps somebody can help me:
The date which is marked down for the new colors, does that also mean that any dragons we have down in nests can have new colored kids, too, when hatched then? Or only dragons which will be breed after the date?
Perhaps somebody can help me:
The date which is marked down for the new colors, does that also mean that any dragons we have down in nests can have new colored kids, too, when hatched then? Or only dragons which will be breed after the date?
Hello @ulalena! It's best to ask questions in the Help Center, so that moderators and other players will be more likely to see and answer your question. :)

The colors of a dragon are determined at the moment they hatch, not when the nest is laid. So if you hatch an egg on the day the new colors are released, they have the chance of having whatever new colors are in their parent's range.
Hello @ulalena! It's best to ask questions in the Help Center, so that moderators and other players will be more likely to see and answer your question. :)

The colors of a dragon are determined at the moment they hatch, not when the nest is laid. So if you hatch an egg on the day the new colors are released, they have the chance of having whatever new colors are in their parent's range.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77