Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arena Challengers
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@warriorofaces Probably because it's a rarer drop. I've been in the coli for over 2 hours (probably even more than 3) and still don't have one!
@warriorofaces Probably because it's a rarer drop. I've been in the coli for over 2 hours (probably even more than 3) and still don't have one!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Ambrose Oh my gosh, congrats! :D
@Ambrose Oh my gosh, congrats! :D
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Yay! I must say the moth food is too cute to eat! Those big eyes are adorable!
Yay! I must say the moth food is too cute to eat! Those big eyes are adorable!
My dragons are only one or two levels away from being able to fight the Miths and Borans (and other enemies) in the Arena
Well, my 3 dragon team is actually all level 12s now, but I usually go battle in new venues 1-3 levels below the recommended levels
By the time I get to the recommended level, I'll probably have a proper chance at fighting those beautiful boars (when I was testing them before I kept getting the normal boar encounter and no undying yet)
My dragons are only one or two levels away from being able to fight the Miths and Borans (and other enemies) in the Arena
Well, my 3 dragon team is actually all level 12s now, but I usually go battle in new venues 1-3 levels below the recommended levels
By the time I get to the recommended level, I'll probably have a proper chance at fighting those beautiful boars (when I was testing them before I kept getting the normal boar encounter and no undying yet)
So happy! I got one! :)

http://prnt.sc/aw426r
So happy! I got one! :)

http://prnt.sc/aw426r
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
Woo!
Woo!
cool ! ! !
cool ! ! !
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
two of the dragons in my main coliseum team are shadows while the other is an earth...

This is gonna be hard, the only advantage i have against one of the enemies is the earth dragon towards the Boran Veteran, while the Goldenplains Poodle Mith and the two boars are strong against the shadows
two of the dragons in my main coliseum team are shadows while the other is an earth...

This is gonna be hard, the only advantage i have against one of the enemies is the earth dragon towards the Boran Veteran, while the Goldenplains Poodle Mith and the two boars are strong against the shadows
Oh awesome!
Oh awesome!
mqdefault.jpg
love the new enemies but im a bit disappointed the arena seems to be becoming more of a light oriented coliseum venue than a neutral one. thats where i did all my holiday currency grinding
love the new enemies but im a bit disappointed the arena seems to be becoming more of a light oriented coliseum venue than a neutral one. thats where i did all my holiday currency grinding
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68