Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor Update
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
10/10 anime eyes, will look again
10/10 anime eyes, will look again
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ost9joNGjo1sqxkjb_540.png
that new armor is ADORABLE. Now I'm going to have to make a dragon based off Kurogane from Tsubasa...
that new armor is ADORABLE. Now I'm going to have to make a dragon based off Kurogane from Tsubasa...
iAEvMIm.png ♦ Vic
♦ They/Them
♦ Lore Clan
♦ Icicle
pf0ulPV.gifqxgptV4.gifE36y0uf.gif985Rc6Q.gif
The new armor will be stocking in the marketplace when? I mean, I've been looking, but haven't seen one piece. Did you mean stocking in the auction house? Because that's the only place to get any that you don't make yourself. Just asking (saying).
The new armor will be stocking in the marketplace when? I mean, I've been looking, but haven't seen one piece. Did you mean stocking in the auction house? Because that's the only place to get any that you don't make yourself. Just asking (saying).
Fnw48LX.png
@KrazeeKarma They are on the market place, but people buy them up quickly and try to sell for profit
@KrazeeKarma They are on the market place, but people buy them up quickly and try to sell for profit
latest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.png
@KrazeeKarma They've just been getting sniped so quickly. If you can't get them off of the MP, familiar bond like CRAZY. I got a fan from a familiar chest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21775491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217755/21775491_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KrazeeKarma They've just been getting sniped so quickly.
If you can't get them off of the MP, familiar bond like CRAZY.
I got a fan from a familiar chest.

21775491_350.png
1V5lI2H.png
@KrazeeKarma

I've been waiting for someone to post this. Since the release and after countless hours of refreshing, I have not seen one single new piece of apparel.

I'm brewing some but good grief.......sorry for those who haven't snagged any but at least I don't feel alone.
@KrazeeKarma

I've been waiting for someone to post this. Since the release and after countless hours of refreshing, I have not seen one single new piece of apparel.

I'm brewing some but good grief.......sorry for those who haven't snagged any but at least I don't feel alone.
Ohhh so cool!!
Ohhh so cool!!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
Yeeeeessss! This looks awesome! I need them all!
Yeeeeessss! This looks awesome! I need them all!
WOW!
WOW!
I'm looking forward to more item themes besides east asia and western europe B)
I'm looking forward to more item themes besides east asia and western europe B)
TAkaIpD.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90