Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 112 113
I am so freaking happy about this development! This is awesome news but question?

Could it be add d that we be able to search for 1st generation dragons on the auction house?
I am so freaking happy about this development! This is awesome news but question?

Could it be add d that we be able to search for 1st generation dragons on the auction house?
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
[quote] we will be implementing a means of batch-collecting the earnings from all of your current successful auctions.[/quote] ^ THiiiissss! also, Im down for a Coli drop gene. LIke, we have marketplace ones, Baldwin has a set, Coli should have one too.
Quote:
we will be implementing a means of batch-collecting the earnings from all of your current successful auctions.

^ THiiiissss!

also, Im down for a Coli drop gene. LIke, we have marketplace ones, Baldwin has a set, Coli should have one too.
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
@Aequorin
Yes!! No more 50+ PMs a month from the AH plus a better search with and batch collecting! Awesome!! Thank you for the updates on the AH and site rewrite! Three Auction Houses? That's two more than I dreamed of. I look forward to trying them all out when they're ready.

Also awesome looking new genes! Will the new genes be released at the same time as the AH revamp?
@Aequorin
Yes!! No more 50+ PMs a month from the AH plus a better search with and batch collecting! Awesome!! Thank you for the updates on the AH and site rewrite! Three Auction Houses? That's two more than I dreamed of. I look forward to trying them all out when they're ready.

Also awesome looking new genes! Will the new genes be released at the same time as the AH revamp?
nktMt8r.png
I HAVE NOT ENOUGH WORDS FOR THIS I AM SO PUMPED FOR AH REWORK I REALLY WANT TO CURSE I AM SO EXCITED BUT I WILL NOT BECAUSE MANNER GADDAMMIT
I HAVE NOT ENOUGH WORDS FOR THIS I AM SO PUMPED FOR AH REWORK I REALLY WANT TO CURSE I AM SO EXCITED BUT I WILL NOT BECAUSE MANNER GADDAMMIT
I wonder how popular the flight only sales are going to be. If I'm looking to make money, why wouldn't I want everybody to see that I have an item up for sale? Lowering who can see what's posted is a bad sales move for anybody.
I wonder how popular the flight only sales are going to be. If I'm looking to make money, why wouldn't I want everybody to see that I have an item up for sale? Lowering who can see what's posted is a bad sales move for anybody.
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
All of these things seem really really good, I'm definitely excited!

I would love a gene that's only available in the Coli. I think the Baldwin genes opened up the doors for having genes available in more varied ways. That said, I think it should be less rare than Unhatched Eggs- perhaps along the veins of some of the Coli exclusive apparel drops?

Ranges for colors in the Auction House (black-grey etc.) would be great, as well as the ability to exclude certain genes/factors. Also, splitting the Auction Houses up is definitely interesting. I know people who are big fodder buyers will be happy to have the old crossroads method back, even if it's in a different form.

It would be really nice to see the Courier Dragons in the revamped Auction House, though! You mentioned there being image links to lead to each section of the AH, and that would be a perfect opportunity for the Courier Dragons to appear. One courier for each AH!
All of these things seem really really good, I'm definitely excited!

I would love a gene that's only available in the Coli. I think the Baldwin genes opened up the doors for having genes available in more varied ways. That said, I think it should be less rare than Unhatched Eggs- perhaps along the veins of some of the Coli exclusive apparel drops?

Ranges for colors in the Auction House (black-grey etc.) would be great, as well as the ability to exclude certain genes/factors. Also, splitting the Auction Houses up is definitely interesting. I know people who are big fodder buyers will be happy to have the old crossroads method back, even if it's in a different form.

It would be really nice to see the Courier Dragons in the revamped Auction House, though! You mentioned there being image links to lead to each section of the AH, and that would be a perfect opportunity for the Courier Dragons to appear. One courier for each AH!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Excellent! Thank you!
Excellent! Thank you!
I love every proposed change to the Auction House without reservation.

I voted for an exclusive Coliseum drop for the new genes. It's so much more fun and interesting to me to have different ways of getting different genes. I don't even care that I don't have time to grind in Coli and will likely have to just pay a ridiculous price to get those genes myself—having a variety of genes that range from super easy to get to really, extremely difficult to get makes everything more engaging.
I love every proposed change to the Auction House without reservation.

I voted for an exclusive Coliseum drop for the new genes. It's so much more fun and interesting to me to have different ways of getting different genes. I don't even care that I don't have time to grind in Coli and will likely have to just pay a ridiculous price to get those genes myself—having a variety of genes that range from super easy to get to really, extremely difficult to get makes everything more engaging.
// INSTA //
mifYWkf.png
I had another idea for the new AH, how about some more flexibility with the length of auctions? Right now I list babies for 3 days, then for one day twice in a row, until they grow up. I would love to have a 2 day or 5 day option too.
I had another idea for the new AH, how about some more flexibility with the length of auctions? Right now I list babies for 3 days, then for one day twice in a row, until they grow up. I would love to have a 2 day or 5 day option too.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="car340" date=2016-03-24 12:02:02]please don't ever make something as important as /genes/ on a dragon /breeding/ site be only obtainable through something only some people can do... not everyone can Coli, and those who do might be much much less luckier/have much much less time than those who can, did, and will get those genes any updates on, y'know, those other genes tho? [/quote] This was my thought exactly. Genes should absolutely never be coli-specific; coli players already have an advantage over pretty much everything else on the site just because they get so much STUFF in the coli that they can sell, they level up dragons that they can then exalt for treasure or sell for gems, they get crates and eggs and chests and [i]so much[/i] festival currency--making genes coli-specific would be horribly unfair to everyone else who [i]already [/i]has to find alternate means of getting by in FR's economy. I have chronic pain, I can't do the repetitive motion necessary to grind for hours in the coli without hurting myself. There are plenty of people who don't have the connection speed or computer capability to run the coli, particularly in its current state. I also want to know where those two highly anticipated tertiaries (revealed two years ago) are. While I'm always stoked to see new genes, I've been waiting for them pretty much since I joined the site. Seeing all these other genes introduced in the years between, without a word about the status of two genes we know are [i]supposed[/i] to exist, is more than a little frustrating as a player.
car340 wrote on 2016-03-24:
please don't ever make something as important as /genes/ on a dragon /breeding/ site be only obtainable through something only some people can do... not everyone can Coli, and those who do might be much much less luckier/have much much less time than those who can, did, and will get those genes

any updates on, y'know, those other genes tho?

This was my thought exactly. Genes should absolutely never be coli-specific; coli players already have an advantage over pretty much everything else on the site just because they get so much STUFF in the coli that they can sell, they level up dragons that they can then exalt for treasure or sell for gems, they get crates and eggs and chests and so much festival currency--making genes coli-specific would be horribly unfair to everyone else who already has to find alternate means of getting by in FR's economy. I have chronic pain, I can't do the repetitive motion necessary to grind for hours in the coli without hurting myself. There are plenty of people who don't have the connection speed or computer capability to run the coli, particularly in its current state.

I also want to know where those two highly anticipated tertiaries (revealed two years ago) are. While I'm always stoked to see new genes, I've been waiting for them pretty much since I joined the site. Seeing all these other genes introduced in the years between, without a word about the status of two genes we know are supposed to exist, is more than a little frustrating as a player.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 112 113