Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - March 7-11
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40
@ kysl7777
Dankuuu~ :3
@ kysl7777
Dankuuu~ :3
*quietly files newbies into ice flight*
*quietly files newbies into ice flight*
1V5lI2H.png
Yay! I can help others now!
(I actually told my friend [irl] about this, and am excited to see what dragons he picks!)

Lol hmm, since I won't be a newb much longer, what would I be called next? xD
Yay! I can help others now!
(I actually told my friend [irl] about this, and am excited to see what dragons he picks!)

Lol hmm, since I won't be a newb much longer, what would I be called next? xD
Cool!
:)
Cool!
:)
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
Lol!!! I can't wait to not be the newbie anymore!!!
Lol!!! I can't wait to not be the newbie anymore!!!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo4_100.png
I love TUNDRAS!
More defenseless victims to drown in presents and gifts.....Mwahahahahahahaha!
More defenseless victims to drown in presents and gifts.....Mwahahahahahahaha!
fXdRkTP.png
All right everybody, I have one of my friends interested in joining, but they can't decide what flight to pick, can you peeps tell what flight deserves my friend and possibly a reason why. If you respond, ping/pm me so I can show them.
All right everybody, I have one of my friends interested in joining, but they can't decide what flight to pick, can you peeps tell what flight deserves my friend and possibly a reason why. If you respond, ping/pm me so I can show them.
@Iriexiris

I was just checking the most populous flights (if your friend wants to go by that) and the Shadow Flight is very popular with around 30000 members, next to Arcane which has 28000 members, then I believe it's a tie between Lightning and Ice. However, next week Light will be dominant, and the Wind Festivities are coming up (I think). Also, Earth flight is the most historic of all the clans, while I think Plague and Nature flights are the newer ones (created by Arcane).

Now, if I were you, I would shove your friend into your flight (shadow). However, your friend can always change flights as the game tells you, so he/she shouldn't feel pressured at all. Hope this helped! :3
@Iriexiris

I was just checking the most populous flights (if your friend wants to go by that) and the Shadow Flight is very popular with around 30000 members, next to Arcane which has 28000 members, then I believe it's a tie between Lightning and Ice. However, next week Light will be dominant, and the Wind Festivities are coming up (I think). Also, Earth flight is the most historic of all the clans, while I think Plague and Nature flights are the newer ones (created by Arcane).

Now, if I were you, I would shove your friend into your flight (shadow). However, your friend can always change flights as the game tells you, so he/she shouldn't feel pressured at all. Hope this helped! :3
@Moonpelt and @ServoUnomi everyone else What flight tends to win the dominance most often?
Also, what flights have the best forum communities. Ask your other flight friends for their opinion on their flight. Thanks!
@Moonpelt and @ServoUnomi everyone else What flight tends to win the dominance most often?
Also, what flights have the best forum communities. Ask your other flight friends for their opinion on their flight. Thanks!
@Iriexiris

Tell your friend(s) to join the Ice Flight!
We're all really good friends with each other, and look out for each other!
Also, I personally, am very kind to newbies, and would help your friend(s) in any way I can! :)

Join us! x3 we have ice cream! And a great sense of humor! Lol
@Iriexiris

Tell your friend(s) to join the Ice Flight!
We're all really good friends with each other, and look out for each other!
Also, I personally, am very kind to newbies, and would help your friend(s) in any way I can! :)

Join us! x3 we have ice cream! And a great sense of humor! Lol
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40