Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - March 7-11
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
I'm finally in after a month of waiting after I found out about this game! :D
I'm finally in after a month of waiting after I found out about this game! :D
I wish you well and hope you have a fun time today and from then on!
Welcome To Flight Rising :D
Welcome To Flight Rising :D
@Akiri

February Registration Window? Isn't it March?
@Akiri

February Registration Window? Isn't it March?
Remember to check out the Dragons for Sale Raffles forum! Some people sell dragons there for cheap, or for free for newbies!
Remember to check out the Dragons for Sale Raffles forum! Some people sell dragons there for cheap, or for free for newbies!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="Marilill" date=2016-03-07 06:22:32] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HoGxTzt.png[/img] [/quote]
Marilill wrote on 2016-03-07:

HoGxTzt.png
Hello everyone :3

Nice to meet you all ♥
Hello everyone :3

Nice to meet you all ♥
When will you guys fix the issues with hotmail not getting your confirmation emails?
Hasn't this been a rather long ongoing issue....
When will you guys fix the issues with hotmail not getting your confirmation emails?
Hasn't this been a rather long ongoing issue....
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
[quote name="Eliudnir" date=2016-03-07 02:45:20] Yes, I could finally start a new account AHAHAHAHAHA [/quote] Not implying anything, but... remember that it's against the rules to have more than one active account!
Eliudnir wrote on 2016-03-07:
Yes, I could finally start a new account AHAHAHAHAHA

Not implying anything, but... remember that it's against the rules to have more than one active account!
qQtwg28.png
Oh newbies~ !?
hello new people <3
Oh newbies~ !?
hello new people <3
tumblr_n780nqnb2m1qhjviao1_500_by_paranoidghost-d9dkxej.gif
[quote name="Lexifer" date=2016-03-07 08:27:41] [quote name="Eliudnir" date=2016-03-07 02:45:20] Yes, I could finally start a new account AHAHAHAHAHA [/quote] Not implying anything, but... remember that it's against the rules to have more than one active account! [/quote] I hope you mean you don't use the other one anymore. Come to think of it, what happens if someone does want to start a new account and abandon their old one?
Lexifer wrote on 2016-03-07:
Eliudnir wrote on 2016-03-07:
Yes, I could finally start a new account AHAHAHAHAHA

Not implying anything, but... remember that it's against the rules to have more than one active account!

I hope you mean you don't use the other one anymore.

Come to think of it, what happens if someone does want to start a new account and abandon their old one?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40