Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2016
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53
[quote name="@aergonark" date=2016-02-21 17:47:12] that awkward moment when you forget to gather in shadow... [/quote] crying i know m8
@aergonark wrote on 2016-02-21:
that awkward moment when you forget to gather in shadow...
crying i know m8
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
YAY!!!
YAY!!!
AHHH THESE ARE PERFECT FOR MY NEW GEN1 NOC [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21080120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210802/21080120_350.png[/img] [/url] I can't wait to see how she looks with the apparel once she's gened
AHHH THESE ARE PERFECT FOR MY NEW GEN1 NOC

21080120_350.png

I can't wait to see how she looks with the apparel once she's gened
1V5lI2H.png
Woot woot! *happily starts gathering Shimmering Pinecones*
Woot woot! *happily starts gathering Shimmering Pinecones*
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Ye~
Ye~
My only problem about this is that male Skydancers only got a skin... again. They've only gotten two accents in the last year if I remember correctly D: I want to spoil my male SD's, dangit.

Other than that, awesome stuff :D Heck I really like the male Pearlcatcher accent and I have awesome lore uses for it, hehe.
My only problem about this is that male Skydancers only got a skin... again. They've only gotten two accents in the last year if I remember correctly D: I want to spoil my male SD's, dangit.

Other than that, awesome stuff :D Heck I really like the male Pearlcatcher accent and I have awesome lore uses for it, hehe.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Yaaaay, a lot of my favorite entries won this time around! And I love the familiar & apparel :D
Yaaaay, a lot of my favorite entries won this time around! And I love the familiar & apparel :D
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
strolling to baldwin's to see which skins are there and what the ingredient are and *#@!@! green! did you not get the message the last two events?
STOP WITH THE GREEN! I USED UP ALL THE GREEN THE LAST EVENT!
So to reiterate: NO MORE GREEN FOR SKINS/ACCENTS AT BALDWINS!
SWITCH IT UP PLEASE!!!!!!
strolling to baldwin's to see which skins are there and what the ingredient are and *#@!@! green! did you not get the message the last two events?
STOP WITH THE GREEN! I USED UP ALL THE GREEN THE LAST EVENT!
So to reiterate: NO MORE GREEN FOR SKINS/ACCENTS AT BALDWINS!
SWITCH IT UP PLEASE!!!!!!
hype hype
-overbuys skins and accents- e-e
hype hype
-overbuys skins and accents- e-e
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
the little apparel creature omg.. so cute.... i want 40
the little apparel creature omg.. so cute.... i want 40
coatle_sleepy_adopt_alphasapphire_by_vampireselene13-d9ior7u.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53