Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Familiars & Baldwin 14!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82
[quote name="multiplicity" date=2016-02-12 02:33:21] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16261.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16262.png[/img] Loove the marbled one [/quote] HELL YAYSSSSSSSS
multiplicity wrote on 2016-02-12:
16261.png16262.png
Loove the marbled one

HELL YAYSSSSSSSS
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
Yes yesss all of this!!
Yes yesss all of this!!
ZNhRsiG.png
All these amazing familiars! I can't wait to get them all!
All these amazing familiars! I can't wait to get them all!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
!!!!
congrats to all the other winners too... there were so many beautyful entries
!!!!
congrats to all the other winners too... there were so many beautyful entries
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Ahhh these new familiars look stunning!
Ahhh these new familiars look stunning!
@Undel
Just wondering, when you say that the new familiars can be "collected from randomized chests", is it only from Gilded Decorative Chests? Or can they be found in Iron Treasure chests, too? :o
@Undel
Just wondering, when you say that the new familiars can be "collected from randomized chests", is it only from Gilded Decorative Chests? Or can they be found in Iron Treasure chests, too? :o
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[quote name="Phasma" date=2016-02-12 02:38:15] @Undel Just wondering, when you say that the new familiars can be "collected from randomized chests", is it only from Gilded Decorative Chests? Or can they be found in Iron Treasure chests, too? :o [/quote] I found one in an Iron chest :)
Phasma wrote on 2016-02-12:
@Undel

I found one in an Iron chest :)
UJXttDL.png
Amazing new familiars..! You just have to have them all, they are all gorgeous especially the Marbled Serpenta <3
Amazing new familiars..! You just have to have them all, they are all gorgeous especially the Marbled Serpenta <3
tumblr_ntniiySSXm1s781qqo1_250.pngtumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
Ahhhh alligator familiars on my birthday! Woooop! (Yes I know they're caimans, but close enough! Let me believe!)
Ahhhh alligator familiars on my birthday! Woooop! (Yes I know they're caimans, but close enough! Let me believe!)
Check out my lazy excuse of a hatchery!
I think the perytons are the prettiest familiars ever omg
I think the perytons are the prettiest familiars ever omg
VWPWMZp.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82